BIG BATCH of BUICK JUNK ( I Want GONE !! ) LOOK !!

Any warmings for those who don't send parts for 2 months all while still posting ads on this forum? I can understand many things, just not how someone can't have time to send a package while they are still posting ads for parts. I can't understand why anyone is defending Mike's behavior without really looking into it. If you are a moderator, you can see the correspondence (I'd think). I'm not lying. I'm not making anything up. I'm not exaggerating. People here have stated some very bad things without facts. Very few have been or are being honest.

Try PM'ing Mike sometimes and see how long a response takes.

just saying.
Same thing happened to me moderators didn’t do anything but it’s ok to scam people on this site and ghost comments. See if this one gets through

I’m sure Mike is still planning on sending me the plastic pillar piece that I paid for nine months ago.

Same thing happened to me moderators didn’t do anything but it’s ok to scam people on this site and ghost comments. She if this one gets through
Said from a few month member with no posts or feedback……

Yeah, we’ll take your word. HAHA

He’s always communicated & sent me what I ordered…..Perhaps it’s you & Davy that’s the issue.

He’s always communicated & sent me what I ordered…..Perhaps it’s you & Davy that’s the issue.
Or been a member for years but couldn’t remember my password when the site crashed and started a new one. I’m sure that could looked up.

Glad your parts showed up, I also didn’t ask what happened with you. I stated what was not sent to me.

The last time I couldn’t remember my password mr new member

Attachments

• 598999F8-804E-471E-A082-03948905D42E.jpeg
    598999F8-804E-471E-A082-03948905D42E.jpeg
    523.9 KB · Views: 61
Yup just a new member that got the shaft right Mike.

Attachments

• 247FD063-8C17-4119-AD4A-3DAAAD0396E4.png
    247FD063-8C17-4119-AD4A-3DAAAD0396E4.png
    466.9 KB · Views: 67
Any warmings for those who don't send parts for 2 months all while still posting ads on this forum? I can understand many things, just not how someone can't have time to send a package while they are still posting ads for parts. I can't understand why anyone is defending Mike's behavior without really looking into it. If you are a moderator, you can see the correspondence (I'd think). I'm not lying. I'm not making anything up. I'm not exaggerating. People here have stated some very bad things without facts. Very few have been or are being honest.

Try PM'ing Mike sometimes and see how long a response takes.

just saying.
Or you get a response from Mike saying it’s the buyers fault or cancer or blah blah blah the guy is a worm

I've contacted Mike and am awaiting his reply.
My first PM was responded to within hrs.
As for selling parts and not responding...Dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
I've highlighted one of your blanket statements. Throwing shade on the "general pop" is a great way to get ignored.
This is a small community, and its "citizens" will quickly put you on the outside looking in.
Cool can you ask him where the plastic pillar piece he never sent. I contacted you a year ago and you told me to work it out with Mike. I never would’ve brought it up on the site but I see he still screwing people.

Cool can you ask him where the plastic pillar piece he never sent. I contacted you a year ago and you told me to work it out with Mike. I never would’ve brought it up on the site but I see he still screwing people.
WOW, this is a new one on me. Are you the guy that said I sent you the wrong heater box ?
And just for your information smart ass. I have NEVER screwed anyone. Why haven't I heard anything from you about this? Funny you remember this after 9 months but can't remember your password. Maybe your the WORM? Maybe you should go cry with asshole Staines. Just sayin.

Last edited:
WOW, this is a new one on me. Are you the guy that said I sent you the wrong heater box ?
And just for your information smart ass. I have NEVER screwed anyone. Why haven't I heard anything from you about this? Funny you remember this after 9 months but can't remember your password. Just sayin.
Yeah the heater box for a non turbo car i resold at a loss instead of being ghosted by you. Last correspondence from you was “if I didn’t have the pillar plastic in the box I’ll send you a another or refund you $25? You don’t remember it because you ignored my emails and correspondence on PayPal when I disputed the purchase. remember that? Or was that my fault too?

And just for your information smart ass. I have NEVER screwed anyone. Why haven't I heard anything from you about this? Funny you remember this after 9 months but can't remember your password. Maybe your the WORM. Just sayin.
And you were the smart ass tough guy.

@m233roller Judging by the board members who have been here a while, you're a great seller and have always been reliable. I know that has been my experience as well. Sorry you're dealing with these other headaches.

@gn86n There's a feedback section you can post to, or PMs, or message a board moderator or admin. These arguments on the For Sale forum are a distraction for the other members and make you look childish. Please find a better way to deal with this.

Anytime you want it said to your face You have my address asshole! And my Paypal to make the deal right or is it all talk again.
and this is what about the seventh excuse I’ve heard.

Lots of deals going on but you ignore the deals where you owe money or screw up.

At least now every newbie can see the jerk they’re dealing with before they send you money.

@m233roller Judging by the board members who have been here a while, you're a great seller and have always been reliable. I know that has been my experience as well. Sorry you're dealing with these other headaches.

@gn86n There's a feedback section you can post to, or PMs, or message a board moderator or admin. These arguments on the For Sale forum are a distraction for the other members and make you look childish. Please find a better way to deal with this.
Ya i’ll post a review in the feedback section doubt that’ll get checked before money is sent but if he is going to talk shit here he is going to get a response here.

I could care less about the money over $300 all in before I resold the wrong AC box he sent me and he skipped sending the Pillar piece it’s a fact they gave me multiple excuses and then ghosted. It could have been right for probably nothing just a “I’m sorry and what can I do to make it right” but I got the attitude you see here. no accountability for basically fraud.

Last edited:
One warning: You have made your point.. Take it to PM's.
More than a couple of us have tried.
This back and forth does need to go to PM. If I am reading the posts right it looks like the guy is owed his product or a refund though, unless I am missing something....
I don't know the exact ordeal in this situation, but in mine, pm was exhausted to the point of no return. If you guys can admin and look at our conversations in some way, it may be worth checking out.
Or you get a response from Mike saying it’s the buyers fault or cancer or blah blah blah the guy is a worm
He has built a reputation as a good guy and seller on here over the last decade or so it seems. That is why I chose to trust the guy. I'm glad I didn't give him anything of extreme value. I'm not sure what's happened to him, but it has left an unscaleable wall for members with any issue to climb with him, as nobody will believe you seemingly no matter what you show them. He is too comfortable sitting atop this wall and spitting downhill. It is not honorable.

This is not an attempt to propagate a war on here, but I just ask that some of you more veteran members at least consider possibilities, or observe any "evidence" people are willing to provide before you get the torches and pitchforks.
With the "new guy" mentality striking here, you can easily look and see this account is new for me. I don't have anything to hide, I was pretty new anyways. Only joined last year, and as such my first account was lost when the site went down. Admins, mods, if any of you are interested in seeing what is going on, and you can't read our messages, please send me one. I'll be happy to show you any and all of my conversations, even my paypal activity. I don't wake up every morning with a hankering to defame somebody over the internet, but I do get the feeling there are some issues festering here that are going untreated due to some assumptions.

Here’s the proof of the partial refund Mike said he was sending for the mods or admins to see on my deal. STILL waiting for money or a response….. crickets….

Whatever you do don’t listen to Mike and send PayPal friend to friend pay the 3% and protect yourself.

Any help this time moderators?

Attachments

• 4F09D4E4-B544-414E-BAF6-DE7E633DB10F.png
    4F09D4E4-B544-414E-BAF6-DE7E633DB10F.png
    570.4 KB · Views: 59
I've bought many, many items from Mike, always great quality.

I only had one issue, where the USPS LOST an item (A dash Insert/speaker cover).

He sent me out another after I informed him I never received it and showed him I had made a Lost Item claim with the post office. Nothing ever came of my USPS claim.

Lo and behold, 6 months later, I come home to find the original package he sent (mangled to death) with a 6 month old USPS shipping date on it, sitting on my porch.

I hadn't installed the second one he sent yet, so I returned it to him.

Just another man's experience.