BHJ balancer Mandrel?

gdsims231

I am struggling to find out what mandrel I need for my BHJ balancer. Mandrel manufactures want to know the bolt pattern and centering hole size. BHJ says it's stock Buick - no kidding. I have searched the forums and the web. Why is this information so hard for me to find? It must be pretty common as many gear drive pumps as there are out there.

Bolt pattern is 6 equal spaced bolts by 2.875" bolt circle. The balancer has a 2.125" pilot by .125" protrusion. I been told that Jones will make these at a small upcharge and may already have the appropriate info.
AG.

Thanks for the information. Jones said they did not have the BHJ nor stock Buick v6 information. They instructed me to call BHJ and call them back with the information. BHJ said it's "stock" configuration.
Thank you for the information. I will send it into Jones. Maybe they will "file" it.

Today I will play chase down Weaver Brothers and try to find how fast to turn their pump....

Thanks for the information. Jones said they did not have the BHJ nor stock Buick v6 information. They instructed me to call BHJ and call them back with the information. BHJ said it's "stock" configuration.
Thank you for the information. I will send it into Jones. Maybe they will "file" it.

Today I will play chase down Weaver Brothers and try to find how fast to turn their pump....

If it’s a 1.2 pressure section I would start with 50% reduction. Could probably reduce it more maybe but 50% is probably a good starting point.
AG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had Jones make me a mandrel for a BHJ balancer so I can say for a fact that they can do it or have the templet for a BHJ.

Ask them to look thru there old work orders under my name: Adrian Karolko.

Good luck.

Make sure it's Jones Racing Products out of PA. Speak with Chris.