BGC plenum and billet fuel rails, set new Ferrea 1.50 exhaust valves

Trader history for chucks (0)

chucks

Plenum appears NOS never used; fuel rails excellent condition all $75 shipped SOLD
Valves are Ferrea F6144 SBC stainless, (4) still sealed in wrapper, other (2) opened $50 shipped. Also have (2) new 1.94 intakes to throw in
all of these parts are left over from a NA V6 build a few years ago
Chuck
DSC00523b.jpg
DSC00525b.jpg

Last edited:

chucks

greeneyegi, looks like yours. earlier buyer looks like he edited out his acceptance

greeneyegi

Received the plenum and rails today!!!
Perfect transaction for good deal and packaged and shipped very good.
Would not hesitate to purchase parts again, thanks.
Anybody know what size this plenum would be for tb?

Also will these rails work on stock setup?
I know the feeds different but lay on a stock setup?

TurboTJT

Hard to tell, best to measure it.
The plenum appears to have a smaller throttle bore then the stock turbo (57mm) setup. Also has 5 bolt pattern versus stock turbo 4 bolt pattern.

The original post says parts were leftover from a NA V6 build. So not really sure what all you got there.

Last edited:

TurboTJT

Now I'm thinking these are pieces for a BGC intake setup for a turbo upgrade. Looks like you'll be needing a BGC lower intake to bolt these pieces up to.

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    7.8 KB · Views: 28

V6sleeper

Now I'm thinking these are pieces for a BGC intake setup for a turbo upgrade. Looks like you'll be needing a BGC lower intake to bolt these pieces up to.
Yes this is correct, or a champion race intake, the plenum is longer doesnt fit on a stock intake.

chucks

Yes the above is correct, the BGC lower manifold as i said was adapted to a NA engine (with TA aluminum block etc). So the plenum and fuel rails were excess to that project