BGC OFF CENTER INTAKE.

This is not a good reminder of anything like that at all. This community is actually a lot of fun. At the same time, your post is a good reminder of why we need to be vigilant, and protect our community from potential scams, which have happened over the past year quite a bit by "new members". Sorry if you took me looking out for our members here as "triggered", but negativity does not represent us as a whole.

Turboelky.

Does this forum have a rule where "new members" are not allowed to post for sale ads?
If not, please stay away from my for sale ad unless you would like to buy the intake.
This site has a forum called the turbo lounge where you can talk about your paranoia all day long and how you have dedicated yourself as the spokesman for all turbobuick members but don't do it on my for sale ad.

Last edited:
To many members have been burned by people who come on here to just sell parts and have ZERO posts to back up there intentions.

You may be legit but you will have to prove it by being here for awhile or having a well known member vouch for your credibility.

Where is this rule that says "new members" have to be "here for awhile" and need a "known member to vouch for credibility" before posting a for sale ad?
Also please revert to my previous response and find your way to the turbo lounge if need be.

Ok, back on track!
Quick note, this has provisions for the egr valve where as the Champion does not.
Important if you need to pass emissions on visual inspections.

A few more pictures.
Still available.
Mike.

Attachments

• 20170829_183226.jpg
    20170829_183226.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 46
  • 20170829_183244.jpg
    20170829_183244.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 47
  • 20170829_183152.jpg
    20170829_183152.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 46
Does this forum have a rule where "new members" are not allowed to post for sale ads?
If not, please stay away from my for sale ad unless you would like to buy the intake.
This site has a forum called the turbo lounge where you can talk about your paranoia all day long and how you have dedicated yourself as the spokesman for all turbobuick members but don't do it on my for sale ad.
The minimum post requirement to sell stuff was talked about a few years ago. Nobody is taking a "personal jab" at you...its a broad statement that has been quite troublesome in the past.
The intake is a great piece and a fair price, but its usually the nice items that are used to lure in the buyer to a scam.
Since there is no actual rule about selling your good to go, but for us that have been around a long time....the amount of threads about new sellers and scams is very long.
Good luck with the sale.
Take care

Yah Thanks. I was being sarcastic.
Back on track if possible?
If it was a scam I'd be selling it at a price too good to be true. ( Not directed at Coach).
This is not a scam for all those paranoid schizophrenic's who are afraid of everything in life and peek out from behind curtains.
I did not know some where so fragile and frail, hopefully this did not hurt your feelings but I understand since Hillary lost everything bothers you that men do.

Last edited: