BGC OFF CENTER INTAKE.

BuickMikeStgII

I have a BGC intake that is off center ( works on all stock blocks and off center stage blocks with stock/Champion/M&A/TA heads).
Asking $750 obo.
Thanks.
20170904_175125.jpg
20170904_175148.jpg
20170904_175137.jpg
20170904_175230.jpg
20170904_175202.jpg
20170904_175221.jpg

Last edited:
$750 obo.
Off center is pretty hard to get with these intakes from what I understand.
I believe these BGC intakes are getting pretty rare too.

I don't understand why people still don't see a red flag. New member, PayPal "friends only" and something for sale as their first post.
OP, if you are honest and just trying to sell a part, more power to you. However, this happens over and over so please see where I'm coming from.

RED FLAG you Big dummies!!!
Goodnight.

I'm sorry I meant $900.00. Do you take UNICORN coins??

If so I'll send payment ASAP!!!

I don't understand why people still don't see a red flag. New member, PayPal "friends only" and something for sale as their first post.
OP, if you are honest and just trying to sell a part, more power to you. However, this happens over and over so please see where I'm coming from.

RED FLAG you Big dummies!!!
Goodnight.

So all "new members" you automatically disqualify as being honest?
You must be one paranoid guy.
Do you walk around and think everyone you do not know is out to get you?
Must be lonely with that mentality.

I'm sorry I meant $900.00. Do you take UNICORN coins??

If so I'll send payment ASAP!!!

Joke all you want, it's not something I have to sell. I'll gladly put it back in a box for years until I decide to play around with the stock stuff again.
Just thought someone might Seriously be interested in this intake.
I understand though if you have no money.

Joke all you want, it's not something I have to sell. I'll gladly put it back in a box for years until I decide to play around with the stock stuff again.
Just thought someone might Seriously be interested in this intake.
I understand though if you have no money.
I have plenty of chump change. I also have plenty of common sense to not part with said money when a newbie like you comes on here and offers something for sale and after getting no offers goes from $750 to $800. Who looks like a fool, not me!

Don't get to much butt hurt because of these responses. To many members have been burned by people who come on here to just sell parts and have ZERO posts to back up there intentions.

You may be legit but you will have to prove it by being here for awhile or having a well known member vouch for your credibility.

This reminds me of why us guys who have been around since the beginning don't bother with these boards anymore.
Always a fight for no reason.
If you're worried I invite anyone to come and pick the intake up.
Sorry some people got "triggered"...☺

This reminds me of why us guys who have been around since the beginning don't bother with these boards anymore.
This is not a good reminder of anything like that at all. This community is actually a lot of fun. At the same time, your post is a good reminder of why we need to be vigilant, and protect our community from potential scams, which have happened over the past year quite a bit by "new members". Sorry if you took me looking out for our members here as "triggered", but negativity does not represent us as a whole.

Turboelky.

X2. ... its just the way the young crowd rolls