*BEWARE* TYLER CLARK / BOOSTED RPS / marleyskater420

A bit of sage advice, from the injector whisperer : :rolleyes:
Legal action = the lawyers getting most of anything you may recover. Sad, but true. BTDT.
The formula is: Your time/aggravation + legal expenses + anticid/bp meds + your old lady up yur tailpipe / recovered $ = zip.
As mentioned, chalk it up to life's experiences, and move on. Karma will take care of that punk ass thief.

A bit of sage advice, from the injector whisperer : :rolleyes:
Legal action = the lawyers getting most of anything you may recover. Sad, but true. BTDT.
The formula is: Your time/aggravation + legal expenses + anticid/bp meds + your old lady up yur tailpipe / recovered $ = zip.
As mentioned, chalk it up to life's experiences, and move on. Karma will take care of that punk ass thief.

Unfortunately that is my reality at this point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had one phone conversation with Tyler. Although I must say that it wasn't much of a conversation. Probably took about 45 minutes before I was able to end the call. During this call, he stated the members above were his "partners". I assumed he meant business partners. I apologize for being incorrect.

ya never know !! Could have been a 16 year old kid throw BS . I know a few people that if you talked to them you would sent them $$$$... They were THAT good and believable. NO they weren't Father O'Malley :cool: I am old and believe ME "every dog has his day" !!

ya never know !! Could have been a 16 year old kid throw BS . I know a few people that if you talked to them you would sent them $$$$... They were THAT good and believable. NO they weren't Father O'Malley :cool: I am old and believe ME "every dog has his day" !!

I met him and Tyler is a real "grown up", maybe 26 - 27 years old. Definitely old enough to have known what he was doing to others as it was occurring.

He was charming, indeed. But when he started to disparage other vendors to me, (perhaps because I had recommended those vendors to others) it got uncomfortable, very quickly.

I didn't need anything the time, wasn't looking for big parts, yet he told me some pretty solid guys, guys on the east coast I had several times recommended "weren't who I thought they were" ........

That was weird, and it was completely uncalled for. And he did it a Bates.

I walked away thinking "Why,? Why, I didn't need anything? Why throw others on the other side of the country under the bus? Once more, Why?"

Never had contact again.

I met him and Tyler is a real "grown up", maybe 26 - 27 years old. Definitely old enough to have known what he was doing to others as it was occurring.

He was charming, indeed. But when he started to disparage other vendors to me, (perhaps because I had recommended those vendors to others) it got uncomfortable, very quickly.

I didn't need anything the time, wasn't looking for big parts, yet he told me some pretty solid guys, guys on the east coast I had several times recommended "weren't who I thought they were" ........

That was weird, and it was completely uncalled for. And he did it a Bates.

I walked away thinking "Why,? Why, I didn't need anything? Why throw others on the other side of the country under the bus? Once more, Why?"

Never had contact again.
Saw him at bates as well but avoided him. After talking to him on the phone once and reading his long winded rants I knew to stay clear.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

A hand shake and my word is still an iron clad contract with me, at least on my end. Jus' sayin'. :cool:

A couple "lie dectector" type hints, w/ a handshake.
1. Do you get the limp wrist, weak grip?
2. Sweaty palms?
And, a 3rd...Eye contact.

Just sayin'
Back under my 55.:D

Don't think I'm interested in 3rd. Eye contact. o_O

Avoiding it, is a good indicator he/she is lyin' their ass off.;)
In my previous life as a CIA operative, that was a sure sign, it was time to get out the waterboarding equipt…...

Is this him?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-05-15-20-35-01.png
    Screenshot_2019-05-15-20-35-01.png
    622.1 KB · Views: 138
Nope. He's a big kid with reddish hair IIRC. I didn't get a "hiker" vibe, at all.

I know I can help. You guys and anyone else for that matter that is looking for someone, need to give this website below a try. Just enter their name and a known city. In this case, enter said person's name and Danville, CA. It's crazy the amount of info it gives you for free on just about anyone, including relatives' info, too. Hint, the email address is a dead give away. Dare I say, "Call mommy or daddy?"