*BEWARE* TYLER CLARK / BOOSTED RPS / marleyskater420

626gn

Warning for anyone thinking of doing business with Tyler Clark a.k.a marleyskater420 of Boosted RPS. I purchased a complete rotating assembly from him back in October 2018. After months of chasing him I only got some of the parts. A little over a month ago he texted saying he needed time to raise the money he owes me and said he would have it on May 3rd. Of course that day came and went. In talking to some of his former acquaintances it became apparent he has ripped off several others as well in similar fashion. Tyler was a Supporting Vendor on this board when I first contacted him (and had no bad feedback that I could find) but apparently he has since been dropped. His last known cell number and email address have been deactivated. There is much I’m leaving out because I really don’t feel like writing a novel filled with the empty promises, excuses, and lies he’s told over the last 12 months. I just need information on his whereabouts and how to get in contact with him. PM me if you want to keep it anonymous.

If Tyler Clark does the right thing and makes good on his debt I will update his status here.

I hate hearing stories like this. Best of luck getting your parts/cash.

I really hate reading this , Last I talked / texted was back in December about one of his turbos and he seemed like all was good . He has even given me some parts in the past . I hope for everyone things gets worked out .

I'm sorry this happened to you and others.
I myself was nearly a victim of this guy as well, I was able to recoup the $$ missing and get the parts I paid for.
Just stay away from RPS

Same exact thing happened to me. He owes me a front mount that I purchased from him over a year ago. We spoke & texted back & forth several times during that period & all he talked about was how BIG or BAD he was going to do this & that, but funny I never heard of any real results. Seems to me that he was trying to build a car & trying to make connections for deals mainly for his own shit, at the same time trying to move some parts for them & helping the whole world out. All I know is that he screwed me. The last pic he texted me was a broken tailight on his truck saying "this is why I couldn't send it out this time." Where's my front mount Duuude????

Same exact thing happened to me. He owes me a front mount that I purchased from him over a year ago. We spoke & texted back & forth several times during that period & all he talked about was how BIG or BAD he was going to do this & that, but funny I never heard of any real results. Seems to me that he was trying to build a car & trying to make connections for deals mainly for his own shit, at the same time trying to move some parts for them & helping the whole world out. All I know is that he screwed me. The last pic he texted me was a broken tailight on his truck saying "this is why I couldn't send it out this time." Where's my front mount Duuude????
[/QUOTE
Omg. How much money has he takin from people

Omg. How much has he takin from people.

A lot... The fact that he has gone through great lengths to delete his company and personal email as well as his cell phone number is probably a good indication of how widespread the problem is. After hearing other peoples stories, some were lucky and eventually were made whole. Others were not so lucky.

Funny that Trashman posted about his broken tail light excuse. He used that one on me as well. Guess he got a lot of mileage out of that one! Just for fun I'll share another excuse he got a lot of mileage out of.. Around January, one of his reasons he gave for not being able to produce the parts I paid for was because he was in the Hospital. He said he had choked on some food and was, in his words, 4 minutes away from death due to too much Co2. He sent me a pic of his arm with track marks on them and called them IV holes, even tells me I'm the only one who knows. Weeks later he would admit that he didn't almost choke to death and that he would tell me the real story some other time "just depends how much he can trust me". I have this story as well as others in the many texts I saved over the course of about one year.

By this time he was only fooling himself with his conjured up lies but I played along because he still owed me thousands in parts and I feared if I called him out on it, he would stop communications. He ended up doing just that anyway but at the time I felt like it was my best chance of getting my parts. In talking to other's he's scammed it became apparent he told different versions of his hospitalization story.

For as much as Tyler has taken me and others for a ride, I actually feel sorry for him. Now he's got to live his life in shame, looking over his shoulder, and hiding from those he owes money to. Life is too short to live that way and despite how hard he is trying to hide from it, eventually it will catch up to him. Hopefully he can find a way to escape whatever demons has a grip on him now so he can get on the road to redemption.

.......He sent me a pic of his arm with track marks on them and called them IV holes, ........
LMAO.

Skater is not the only one who no longer replies to text messages, of confirmed unusable core/parts. Hope he is on the road to financial recovery.

You are all lucky... I sent this dude my cas v4 so he could “study” it... also sent money order for a “work” turbo... nothing other than “all my stuff was stolen out of my truck”... I’m a disabled veteran on limited car funds... so this was pretty cool of the guy...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk