BEWARE of superhawkwss6 on Ebay

earlbrown

runs with scissors
This guy buys a set of freshly turned drums from me on January 15th then waits until March 11th to file a dispute against me saying they don't fit. (I can't request a fee refund from Ebay after 45 days). Then, in less than two minutes he escalates it to a claim saying I didn't respond. I'm supposed to get the email and then respond in less than one minute?
He files under the "significantly not as described" excuse wanting a refund and uses my 100% feedback as extortion for a full refund. The only 3 things I mentioned in my auction was they the drums were 1)aluminum 2) fit a GN and 3)freshly turned and oiled. That was it. The pictures can back all that up. I lied about nothing.

earlbrown/superhawkwss6_fraud - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

For some reason Paypal sides with him right off the bat and refunds him $100 putting my balance in the red. I should have been protected under Paypal's Seller Protection but that's another question for another day.

What's bad is that he never responded to any of my emails asking what was wrong with the drums or how I could make it right. This clown apparently just had buyers remorse, and/or didn't know how to back off on the brake adjusters.

I get the box sent back to me and he just threw the two drums on top of all the packaging without covering them up or anything, the box felt damp and he didn't bother to re oil the machined surfaces so now I got a set of freshly turned rusty drums.

On top of being out the final value fees, listing fees, and $19.00 for shipping. And now I've got to find out if I can get the rust off the surface before it pits and re oil them.

Chris Pasquinelli will never bid on another one of my auctions. I would recommend anyone that sells Buick parts to block him as well. If he can't be happy with a drum heaven forbid he buys anything that actually needs intelligence to install.

I did manage to get feedback from him after an email asking if he was a man of his word......

"WASNT HAPPY AND I GOT MY MONEY BACK EARLS COOL WITH ME."

I wish I got $100 every time I wasn't happy.

yes this guy superhawkwss6 is a real piece of work. he also buys and sells radio equiptment on ebay. Beware of superhawkwss6 on eBay. this guy is a real scammer. He takes advantage of eBay's buyer protection rules and steals your item. He will bid and your item and win it and buy it. a week or so later after he receives it you get a notice from eBay or Paypal that he has initiated a significantly not as described case against you and before you can even reply to that he has escalalated to a claim. eBay and Paypal always side with him(as they do any buyer), and make you refund his money then he sends back a box of junk. not the item you sent him. he has done this to numerous people. just go to eBay and check his feedback. many have complained to eBay about what he has done and even submitted pictures of the item he was supposed to have sent back to them which exactly matches identical items he has for sale, right down to the marks and scratches yet eBay will do nothing about him. he always says that the seller has baited and switched him but how can one person be baited and switched so many times.He has 100% positive feedback but the reason for this is you cant give a buyer negative feedback on ebay. just go into his feedback and search the feedback he has left for others and you will find the people he has screwed. he goes by superhawkwss6 on eBay. his name is Chris Pasquinelli and lives in Ft Washington Maryland. he operates a radio shop called turbo electronics
thanks

superhawkwss6...serious Ebay con man.

Boy, it seems a lot of people have been ripped off by this scam artist. I looked at his feedback on Ebay, of course, it is all positive ratings....BUT, don't let that fool you, that's all that anyone can leave for a buyer.
Name after name is listed in his feedback of people that he has ripped off. Ebay should be sued for allowing him to do this over and over and over. I know a guy that sold him a radio. Superhawkwss6 complained "item not as described" and got his money back. My friend never received anything. It was sent to the wrong address and signed for. Superhawkwss6 had the radio listed on Ebay 5 months later. Same identical scratch on the front.
He tried to do the same thing to me.
Good luck to anyone that sells him something....you WILL get ripped off.

superhawkwss6

Oohhh, someone will get tired of it. The people that I have talked to that he has ripped off ....people don't like getting screwed. And some people just don't play.
(I picture a pack of hungry dogs fighting to get to the food) Superhawkwss6 thinks he's smart and hot stuff. In reality, he's pathetic. All of the internet fraud, bait and switch, selling stolen items on Ebay. It's just a matter of time before he is put behind bars.

Call mr turbo

WELL IT LOOKS LIKE HE HAS SHOWN UP HERE TO DEFEND HIMSELF. LOOK AT THE ABOVE POST BY twodafloor (I ASSUME ITS SUPERHAWK BUT NOT SURE) LISTING A PHONE NUMBER TO CALL "MR TURBO" AND ASK FOR DETAILS. I WONDER WHAT STORY HE WILL GIVE. I HOPE SOMEONE CALLS AND LISTENS TO WHAT HE HAS TO SAY THEN POSTS IT HERE. I WOULD BE INTERESTED TO KNOW. OF COARSE YOU KNOW HE IS INNOCENT AND EVERYONE IS JUST PICKING ON HIM...LOL RIGHT

Hahaha, I WOULD LOVE TO PICK ON HIM, Legend. I think that could be someone that checked him out and wanted to give us his number. It is listed on his ebay page. I will say this to superhawkwss6 though. Karma is a real BITCH sometimes. Nothing is worse than a woman scorned or a guy that gets ripped off. I, like several others, know his address...his phone number, age, wife, 2 kids....his P.O.S ride.
Also,Chuck Leeper, some people don't mind traveling the distance.

I found this forum when I googled the eBay user ID, superhawkwss6, after having a seller experience with him as a buyer on eBay. Needless to say, my experience was the same as many posters here. He purchased a working CB unit from me, stated that it was "not as described and not working" and then sent it back to me through free returns. It came back with a bent and dented housing (like someone had attempted to pry it open or possibly exchanged the housing from another unit) and was no longer working. He currently has the same model of CB listed on eBay for sale (at an exorbitant price) so I'm sure that he harvested parts from my working CB to fix that unit. I decided to google him because the arrogance in his emails told me that he has a sense of being untouchable and he's probably right in feeling that way since he's been doing underhanded things and getting away with it on eBay since at least 2008. I, too, want to keep this thread alive in the hope that others will not fall prey to this con artist. I am a full time seller who has been selling for 23 years so I know the ins and outs of eBay's customer service protections and it isn't hard to spot a problem buyer. I did get my money back but it incenses me that he most likely got his back as well. I'm doing everything on my end to get eBay to look more closely at his account and cited the various blogs focusing on this user. I know others have done that before as well. I've read through everything here and on 2 other cites. It shouldn't take this much effort to get eBay to realize that this person is a problem for the platform. He honestly doesn't really sell that much (4-8 items a month) so I'm not sure why they continue to let him remain on the site. Hopefully this post helps someone else from getting taken advantage of by this guy.