*BEWARE* M233Roller (Mike or Michael Dopkins) is a Scammer *BEWARE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

gn86n

Mike may have been an upstanding seller in the past but NO longer can that be Said.

Here's my experience with Mike. He sent me wrong heater box with very different from the pictures posted on the this site which showed it correctly also the box received was in much worse shape than pictured with cracks on the bottom. He also Never sent a A-pillar plastic molding I paid for.

To make it easy I emailed a usps shipping label but Mike didn't drop it off in time so I sent a second shipping label. This time Instead of dropping off the box at USPS and leaving he had a conversation about the label vs the size of the box and then wanted double the shipping to send it which I had no choice but to pay. If there was more shipping charges due on the pre-paid label I would’ve paid on my end when it was dropped off just but dropping the box off was to difficult.

My Total investment of $324 for Mike’s junk and missing parts.
Mike said he'd refund $25 for the pillar plastic but never did and stiffed me on the junk box he sent. I chalked my loss up to living and learning but when I see other people still getting screwed on this site and nothing is being done about it at some point that’s called fraud!

Never pay Mike in PayPal friend to friend as he requested always pay the 3% extra.

Everyone should see the Issues Mike is having so they can make an informed decision on whether to purchase his parts and send money to this scam artist. At least that way potential buyers can see how he acts when there’s problem with a purchase and decide if that’s the type of person they want to deal with. I should have spoken up publicly when he did it to me but almost a year ago now but seems he is still being allowed to do as he wishes.

He should have his For Sale posts REMOVED until he refunds or fixes the Issues he currently has with several people. I’m STILL waiting for that Refund you promised Mike?

Stay away from
Mike or Michael Dopkins
2615 W Francis Ave
Spokane, WA 99205

Future buyers please see the following posts to decide if that s the guy you want to buy from
1987 GN Taillights (Near Mint)

BIG BATCH of BUICK JUNK ( I Want GONE !! ) LOOK !!

LOTS !! of NICE BUICK PARTS (LOOK)

Attachments

• 2EAE4E681-F696-4FD3-96AA-F6296A53F054.png
    2EAE4E681-F696-4FD3-96AA-F6296A53F054.png
    570.4 KB · Views: 130
  • Bought this Pillar, Did not Receive.JPG
    Bought this Pillar, Did not Receive.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 133
  • IMG-6114.jpg
    IMG-6114.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 132
sorry for your loss but appreciate you say it's a learning experience....I told my kids learn as much as you can in school when lessons are cheap or free....they get more expensive as you grow older....and if you don't learn them....they get given again....and again...and again.... someone will confront said scammer in due time!

Mike may have been an upstanding seller in the past but NO longer can that be Said.

Here's my experience with Mike. He sent me wrong heater box with very different from the pictures posted on the this site which showed it correctly also the box received was in much worse shape than pictured with cracks on the bottom. He also Never sent a A-pillar plastic molding I paid for.

To make it easy I emailed a usps shipping label but Mike didn't drop it off in time so I sent a second shipping label. This time Instead of dropping off the box at USPS and leaving he had a conversation about the label vs the size of the box and then wanted double the shipping to send it which I had no choice but to pay. If there was more shipping charges due on the pre-paid label I would’ve paid on my end when it was dropped off just but dropping the box off was to difficult.

Mike said he'd refund $25 for the pillar plastic but never did and stiffed me on the junk box he sent. I chalked my loss up to living and learning but when I see other people still getting screwed on this site and nothing is being done about it at some point that’s called fraud!

Never pay Mike in PayPal friend to friend as he requested always pay the 3% extra.

Everyone should see the Issues Mike is having so they can make an informed decision on whether to purchase his parts and send money to this scam artist. At least that way potential buyers can see how he acts when there’s problem with a purchase and decide if that’s the type of person they want to deal with. I should have spoken up publicly when he did it to me but almost a year ago now but seems he is still being allowed to do as he wishes.

He should have his For Sale posts REMOVED until he refunds or fixes the Issues he currently has with several people. I’m STILL waiting for that Refund you promised Mike?

Stay away from
Mike or Michael Dopkins
2615 W Francis Ave
Spokane, WA 99205

Future buyers please see the following posts to decide if that s the guy you want to buy from

Just sharing my experience. A+ seller never asked me to send funds as friends and family. I paid what we agreed and part arrived two days later. As good if not better then described. That was my experience anyway.

In God we trust ,everyone else is getting paid goods an service.3% is so small in the grand scheme. Sorry you have to learn the hard way.

sorry for your loss but appreciate you say it's a learning experience....I told my kids learn as much as you can in school when lessons are cheap or free....they get more expensive as you grow older....and if you don't learn them....they get given again....and again...and again.... someone will confront said scammer in due time!

I don't think Mike has EVER meant to scam anyone.

He's just backed himself into a corner with bravado after you 2 piled on to each other's complaints. Good for you, Peanuts!

The fact is, it's too bad.

We all face "Peanuts" in our lives.

These 2 relatively new guys bitching about 2 bad experiences over hundreds of transactions are Mikes "Peanuts".

New or not, it's pretty obvious, they DO seem to have some legitimate concerns.

Mike, I can only ask you to acquiesce and REFUND these guys. Do it publicly and if they post up again, well, THEY will look like dousche nozzles for continuing to bitch. They aren't asking for much, the way I see it, and I'm on your side here. I have been all along.

Then, they will have NOTHING more to say, and if they do, then they are ................... just as worthless asses as they claim you to be. Even more so.

Sometimes the path of least resistance is the right one. And perhaps swallowing your pride is part of that, in this case.

My 2 cents.

NOW, to you 2 Newb fucktards.........

If Mike does what I ask.... STFU when all is said and done. Stop posting bad shit about him.

We are ALL tired of your Whining/Bitching/Sniveling.

If he tells you to kick rocks.......... Well, you're on your own, and he might just not portray the image he spent a very long time cultivating to the rest of us.

I hope all of you can make it right to all parties satisfaction.

All I can say is Mike has always treated me right. And many more.

My 2 cents.

Stay away from
Mike or Michael Dopkins
2615 W Francis Ave
Spokane, WA 99205

@Chuck Leeper

Well, there is more than the one guy with issues with the guy right now. I'm not cross posting over two accounts or anything, I'm just having a problem that's sure as hell not getting resolved.
I don't think Mike has EVER meant to scam anyone.

He's just backed himself into a corner with bravado after you 2 piled on to each other's complaints. Good for you, Peanuts!

The fact is, it's too bad.

We all face "Peanuts" in our lives.

These 2 relatively new guys bitching about 2 bad experiences over hundreds of transactions are Mikes "Peanuts".

New or not, it's pretty obvious, they DO seem to have some legitimate concerns.

Mike, I can only ask you to acquiesce and REFUND these guys. Do it publicly and if they post up again, well, THEY will look like dousche nozzles for continuing to bitch. They aren't asking for much, the way I see it, and I'm on your side here. I have been all along.

Then, they will have NOTHING more to say, and if they do, then they are ................... just as worthless asses as they claim you to be. Even more so.

Sometimes the path of least resistance is the right one. And perhaps swallowing your pride is part of that, in this case.

My 2 cents.

NOW, to you 2 Newb fucktards.........

If Mike does what I ask.... STFU when all is said and done. Stop posting bad shit about him.

We are ALL tired of your Whining/Bitching/Sniveling.

If he tells you to kick rocks.......... Well, you're on your own, and he might just not portray the image he spent a very long time cultivating to the rest of us.

I hope all of you can make it right to all parties satisfaction.

All I can say is Mike has always treated me right. And many more.

My 2 cents.
I'll take down anything I have posted if that happens. It's very obviously not going to.

Sorry gentleman, I'm not going to just sit and take lies, threats, and slanders, all because he's supposed to be a good guy. The messages are visible for all to see, despite him contradicting himself about most everything, in my case at least. I got hosed and it's not getting handled. Doesn't matter who he is.
I thought we were better than that here, but I'm sure not being shown that right now.

mike has had hundreds of transactions on this board .mike has always done my right .Also mike has been a member for eternity

I have one account Chuck, gn86, Same One I PM'd you from a year ago for help with the Mike. Remember telling me to work it out with PMs.
I had an older account or name years ago and sent a request to get back in it two years ago and never received correspondence.

"David Staines" is not me, How is "David Staines" being associated with me and when was it used last? I'll PM you

TurboTGuy

Yeah $324 is just peanuts, I had moved on and resold Mike's junk for a loss

Last edited by a moderator:
Please try to work towards a resolution everyone is happy about so staff doesnt have to make a decision on this.
Jay,
I just sent this to Chuck and SGRIM as I was called out publicly as having two name which is BS. I also asked for help from everyone when Mike screwed me and received none.

Sent to: Chuck Leeper & SGRIM

Chuck

I asked for your help and the other mods on this site last year when Mike screwed me. You told me to PM Mike which I can post those PM attempts where he said what’s wrong with the box and I’ll give you a refund for the piece he didn’t send. I resold the AC box he sent me for a loss and waited for the refund he promised for the pillar and moved on

I Never ever brought this public and also nothing ever happened to make it right. I posted what happen to me the other day when I saw two other guys having the same issue. One seems to be a David Staines

Now you accused me of having two user names so I ask why am I being associated with David Staines publicly. Looking that name up he has posted on Mike seller post, NOT Me

As a admin / Owner I’m sure you have access to user names, email addresses and IP address to prove David Staines posts did not come from my IP,

Please revise you statement on my review page as David Staines is not me. Please look at my PMs on June 4th when I asked David Staines what happened with Mike and giving him my experience getting screwed by Mike.

Thanks a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.