BEWARE IRONWORKER2380

Trader history for Blacky (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blacky

Drive it like you stole it
Jason spring also known as ironworker2830, also known as scumbag lives in Massachusetts

GNBRETT

Pelennor Fields
Stop whining like a little fucking cunt and STFU!

SGRIM said

Sep 8, 2020
Either respond to the man or you will be removed from this community!

IRONWORKER2830 was back here today @ 4:38 PM so I guess banding, lol, banning someone is all talk from SGRIM. Watch I'll get banned for not spelling correct. But I never ripped a fellow member off.

Blacky

Gnbrett your a dick head and ass hole. But thanks for keeping post alive so I can take a break. You need new friends JAY SPRING and you are gay. I had to tell the truth. Stop fucking each other Brett

Last edited:

GNBRETT

Pelennor Fields
That was the smartest thing to come out of ur mouth since the last black cock! Take ur skirt off and stop being a little bitch!

Gnbrett your a dick head and ass hole. But thanks for keeping post alive so I can take a break. You need new friends JAY SPRING and you are gay. I had to tell the truth. Stop fucking each other Brett

TurboTGuy

Gray Beard Member
Wow!

A Victim, a Perp that get's away with it and a Schmuck that tells the Victim to shut up..........

Is this the USA today? Is this "Going fast with class"?

Didn't GNBRETT have an issue when selling someone a car that was far less than promised some time back............ Oh, Why yes... He did.

Birds of a feather........

Last edited:

Blacky

Thanks Shane it was a pleasure waking up to your text but then the next one just sent me off. That's all she wrote and now I know what the ignore link is for GinBrett

GNBRETT

Pelennor Fields
No douchbag when ppl start calling out Shane and talking shit about him cause his little panties got in a knot and the guy wasn't BANNED the very second he demanded it yea im gonna call him out for the little cunt he's being!

Coming from a guy who has never owned anything fast and comes here to gossip like a little bitch cause he's a broke dick and cant afford to own anything fast.

Post up he TR's uve owned and modified. U cant cause ur just a little Troll who comes to a CAR website yet doesn't own anything fast and never has cause u got more MOUTH than MONEY...... AKA broke dick!

Wow!

A Victim, a Perp that get's away with it and a Schmuck that tells the Victim to shut up..........

Is this the USA today? Is this "Going fast with class"?

Didn't GNBRETT have an issue when selling someone a car that was far less than promised some time back............ Oh, Why yes... He did.

Birds of a feather........

TurboTGuy

Gray Beard Member
No douchbag when ppl start calling out Shane and talking shit about him cause his little panties got in a knot and the guy wasn't BANNED the very second he demanded it yea im gonna call him out for the little cunt he's being!

Coming from a guy who has never owned anything fast and comes here to gossip like a little bitch cause he's a broke dick and cant afford to own anything fast.

Post up he TR's uve owned and modified. U cant cause ur just a little Troll who comes to a CAR website yet doesn't own anything fast and never has cause u got more MOUTH than MONEY...... AKA broke dick!

Oh! Ya got me.

As much of a dickbag as you are, that Mustang of yours IS way faster than my little 10 sec car and it is VERY nice.

It's just so hard to get past the dickbag part...... LOL.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.