BEWARE IRONWORKER2380

Trader history for Blacky (0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blacky

Drive it like you stole it
Here is one of the last email I got. We exchanged 13 e-mails but nothing for a week now.

Got the money just send your full address I’ll print up the label now so it’s ready to go and I’ll send tracking info once it’s all set. Jay

Last week ironworker2830 sent me an invalid UPS tracking # and has not communicated with me since his last text om 8/15/2020 at 5:28am. Here is the bogus UPS tracking # he sent me. Track # is 1Z24957R0398142390 He claim the package was sent out last friday.

Ironwoker2830 is a new member and should be watched or band from our great group of TB lovers

Steve C

Blacky

Some people are just losers. Ironworker2830 was told by Chuck Leeper to "do what you agreed/were paid to do" , but I have not heard anything from Jay Spring ironworker2830 but he still is LEARKING AS OF SATURDAY 9/5/2020 AT 10:59am SO BEWARE. Shane, band this loser!! We don't need his type and he certainly does deserve the privilege's of this forum or it's members.

Blacky

Correct I kind of keep an eye on him so nobody else will get ripped off under my watch, lol Chuck

Blacky

Ironworker2830 is still around as he visited us today, Stay away and offer no help to the loser until the higher powers back up their threats of banishment!!
Steve C

Blacky

I'll take that to mean that he never reached out to you and just ignored those messages that you guys sent Tim oh well losers a loser thanks Chuck hopefully he's gone before he rips another one of our members off
Steve C

Blacky

Ironworker2830 is still trolling as of 9/22/2020 at 10:37am. Guess he has not been banned so BEWARE, you have been warned! Proofread :unsure:
Steve C

Blacky

SGRIM said

Sep 8, 2020
Either respond to the man or you will be removed from this community!

IRONWORKER2830 was back here today @ 4:38 PM so I guess banding, lol, banning someone is all talk from SGRIM. Watch I'll get banned for not spelling correct. But I never ripped a fellow member off.

Status
Not open for further replies.