Best rear control arms for the $

Heard nothing bad about H&R products but there website needs serious work. It was so easy to order from UMI and the quality is great also

I just installed UMI fully adjustable upper and lower rear control arms. Along with UMI sway bar. And Viking adjustable coil overs. I still need to dial in the coil overs. But the suspension is nice, feels like quality parts. Install was nice, minus the upper bushings.

Here are some pics of UMI suspension and Viking coil overs.

Attachments

• 1424624365877.jpg
    1424624365877.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 246
  • 1424624395424.jpg
    1424624395424.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 236
THANKS for the HRpartsNstuff recommendations! And I know our website sucks, working on fixing that. Just tough when I am a 1 man show here, too many things to do & refuse to take shortcuts or compromise quality. Our street/strip arms are excellent & priced competitively with similar ones out there. If you are on a budget & still want good stuff, check out our Performance Series arms. They have the same basic bushings as our Street/Strip series, just made from a smaller tubing (to more closely compare to other companies). They are fine up to mid 11's, and will handle more power than that but adj uppers start to benefit after that. The proof is in the details, like generous deburring & radius where the bushings go, sand blasting before powder coating, etc... They may LOOK the similar, but not too many put the same attention to detail & craftsmanship as we do. Seen paint peel right off others right out of the box, and sides of bushings get cut off. Seen some real garbage out there, and really didn't save much at all. I'm surprised we don't sell more, but our 0941 package is the best bang for the buck. The adj uppers (street/strip series) would be best for mid 11's & faster. Our catalog is MUCH better than our website right now. Just send your name/address to me & I will send a free one asap. Hope that helps!
Just be sure to use hrpartsnstuff@aol.com

I got HRpartNstuff on both cars and it fits great and the parts are quality made. The swaybar is awesome.

THANKS for the HRpartsNstuff recommendations! And I know our website sucks, working on fixing that. Just tough when I am a 1 man show here, too many things to do & refuse to take shortcuts or compromise quality. Our street/strip arms are excellent & priced competitively with similar ones out there. If you are on a budget & still want good stuff, check out our Performance Series arms. They have the same basic bushings as our Street/Strip series, just made from a smaller tubing (to more closely compare to other companies). They are fine up to mid 11's, and will handle more power than that but adj uppers start to benefit after that. The proof is in the details, like generous deburring & radius where the bushings go, sand blasting before powder coating, etc... They may LOOK the similar, but not too many put the same attention to detail & craftsmanship as we do. Seen paint peel right off others right out of the box, and sides of bushings get cut off. Seen some real garbage out there, and really didn't save much at all. I'm surprised we don't sell more, but our 0941 package is the best bang for the buck. The adj uppers (street/strip series) would be best for mid 11's & faster. Our catalog is MUCH better than our website right now. Just send your name/address to me & I will send a free one asap. Hope that helps!

FTW: HR Parts & Stuff.

He's a vendor here and is at all the events if a problem ever arises, which seldom happens.

Can't say that about the others mentioned.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Just got all my HR stuff on. Great stuff. Got the bar, 1/4" longer lowers, adjustable uppers and all the bushings. Buy the tool to do the upper ear bushings. I should have. Had to make one by modifying one of my cheap pitman arm pullers and all thread. Should have bought the tool. Attaching a pic from my phone. I have better pics on my camera but its at the shop...

Attachments

• 1425578139063.jpg
    1425578139063.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 206
I honestly wanted to purchase the HR control arms but it was so much easier to order the UMI arms and their quality can not be down played for the price

I went with baseline suspensions Pro launch gold upper kit and went with UMI boxed poly lowers.
http://www.baselinesuspensions.com/kits/chevy.htm
Scroll down and you'll find there upper kit.

I'm not knocking anybody's parts, this is just what I used. I would highly recommend the book called "door slammers" to get a better understanding of suspensions.