Best place to mount a boost gauge.

86BuickGN

Hey guys, my GN has a digital dash. I'm trying to decide the best place to put a aftermarket boost gauge. I was thinking either the A Pilar or the space between the T-tops. Does anyone know any pros or cons for either? Pics? I kind of like the T-top space for the stealth part, just not sure though. The pods I have seen for there have a place for 2 gauges, what other gauge would be best to put with the boost gauge? Thanks

NY Twin Turbo

All the good stuff.....Times 2.
Hey guys, my GN has a digital dash. I'm trying to decide the best place to put a aftermarket boost gauge. I was thinking either the A Pilar or the space between the T-tops. Does anyone know any pros or cons for either? Pics? I kind of like the T-top space for the stealth part, just not sure though. The pods I have seen for there have a place for 2 gauges, what other gauge would be best to put with the boost gauge? Thanks
Where you can see it at any moment you want when you push the pedal.

VtheGNMan

Here's what I've done. I didn't like the gauge in the A pillar so I put a whole pod on top of the entire dash cluster. All the most important data right at the glance of an eye. Tach, boost and knock gauge. There is a thread I did on this in the fabrication section, page 2, about 2/3 way down now. Can't link it on my iPad.

Attachments

• IMG_0240.JPG
    IMG_0240.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 170
  • IMG_0241.JPG
    IMG_0241.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 155

86BuickGN

Here's what I've done. I didn't like the gauge in the A pillar so I put a whole pod on top of the entire dash cluster. All the most important data right at the glance of an eye. Tach, boost and knock gauge. There is a thread I did on this in the fabrication section, page 2, about 2/3 way down now. Can't link it on my iPad.
That looks good, thanks for the pics!