Best place to get a roller cam kit?

R.I.P.92Rolla

I just want to be able to buy it all as one, and be done with it..

Car has stock ported Irons, and I will eventually want a set of roller rockers but I wont do it right away since they are almost just as expensive as the a roller cam setup.

I have looked mainly at the ones of Full throttle speed, just wondering if anyone can give me any other ideas and I am assuming I should go Morel over Comp cams.

Also plan on getting a GM front cover while im at it and doing the oil mods, and a ported intake manifold.

I bought my stuff before the "new" factory style rollers came out, so I don't have a feel for them. I ended up piece-mealing mine together and it came out fine, but that said, I'd highly recommend Weber Racing for the old style nose and all the machine work that goes with making it fit and last.

Ft has good stuff. I usually order my own parts separately. I prefer comp 885 lifters over all other hyd lifters. Cam thrust needs to be set and pushrod length needs to be determined with the cam and lifters installed

I am just really new to the car still and I have a couple friends who said this is prolly one of the better upgrades. I just want to buy it as a kit so I am not forgetting stuff or buying the wrong things.

Cam will help but it's probaly not the best upgrade for performance. You would need some support parts to make the cam really shine.

Cam will help but it's probaly not the best upgrade for performance. You would need some support parts to make the cam really shine.

Ive got some annoying lifter tick, and want to get a bit bigger cam, and I thought as long as I do it, I might as well it right.

I am thinking with the mods I already have plus the Roller Cam, Ported intake, and a tune, I should be plenty happy with what I got. For a while.

Talk to Mike at Full Throttle, he'll fix you up with a great kit!!