best headers for GN

I've had my ATR headers for at least 13 years or more. It's ashame they went under, cause they are very nice set.

Unless you are running low tens leave the stock headers on. PERIOD. DO NOT LISTEN TO PEOPLE TELLING YOU YOU NEED HEADERS!!!!!! The stock headers are good for deep tens and have gone into the nines. If they are cracked weld em up and run them. If they are a pile of rubble........buy a set of stock replacement TA headers. No other options unless you have a stainless fabrication skills.

9.80s@140 on stock headers here. The only prob is your days are numbered. The amount of pressure at that leval and the heat generated will crack even the nicest shape/welded stock headers in no time. I was getting around 3 passes out of multiple sets before they cracked. TA makes the best, nicest fitting race and stock replacements headers out there hands down. I went with TA race headers 3 years ago and never had another issue.

Theres a few different options out there as people have mentioned.. with the TA headers you get what you pay for.