Best chip for my set up

good morning everyone I'm sure this has been beaten to death all ready but I'm going to ask everybody's opinion any way I'm still kinda new to the turbo world I have a 87 wo2 turbo T , my set up is ported and polished 65mm upper plenum , hot wire kit , 60lb injectors , 3"down pipe , single 3" exhaust , 275 drag radials , larger plug wires , posi unit , scan master, Stoaker turbo . The car seems to be running rich and has a rough idle. And I'm looking to get a new chip and want to know what would be the best for my set up I'm looking to maybe get into the high 11's low 12's I have not ran the car yet I've only had it about a month now I just want a nice street strip car

What chip is in it now? Is the long block all stock? I would look into why it is running rough before I ordered another chip.

good morning everyone I'm sure this has been beaten to death all ready but I'm going to ask everybody's opinion any way I'm still kinda new to the turbo world I have a 87 wo2 turbo T , my set up is ported and polished 65mm upper plenum , hot wire kit , 60lb injectors , 3"down pipe , single 3" exhaust , 275 drag radials , larger plug wires , posi unit , scan master, Stoaker turbo . The car seems to be running rich and has a rough idle. And I'm looking to get a new chip and want to know what would be the best for my set up I'm looking to maybe get into the high 11's low 12's I have not ran the car yet I've only had it about a month now I just want a nice street strip car
5.7 tt chip kiss method.wideband O2 for Afr