Best Buick help Possible.

1985t-type

I had absolutely no clue what to do, buy, upgrade or anything on my 1985 Regal T-Type until I happened to get noticed by Tyler Clark from Www.boostedrps.com. He knew exactly what I should get in order to build a fast car on a budget and he did it in a way that makes me sure that I'm getting the best parts I can for the best price. When I need something that Tyler sells on his website he doesn't automatically jump to trying to sell it to me off his site, he looks for the best possible price that may be better than what he can get it to me for. Sometimes he even steers me in a different better direction that will work out better in the long run. Just a few days ago he went out of his way to jump on a deal he saw for a MAF translator and made sure I could could get it on my Buick. If you or anyone you know is looking to build a car I really recommend you go check out his store and ask him a few questions about what would be best for you. Tyler will go out of his way at any time of the day and spend hours on the phone spitting out all the information you could ever need.

Man, thank you so much for the kind words Harrison!

It has been an absolute pleasure working with you and getting to know you and your car! I can honestly say I have really enjoyed going through all the different parts with you and seeing how quickly you learn and catch on to knowledge. If I was as intelligent and mature as you when I was your age and owned my first GN, I doubt I would have blown a tranny and engine outta that thing!

I mean it when I say I genuinely am excited to see you and your car progress and get faster and faster! It reminds me of when I modded my first GN at the age of 17, and I know how exciting that was for me, and I know it'll be just as awesome for you too.

Thank you so much for the kind words. It really does mean a lot to me.