Before Black BS'ing thread.

You might as well convert it so you an tune it easier Aj. I know you like carbs but I'm thinking about survival of the engine here.;)

Nope nope nope... mechanical enderle big and ugly... were shooting for 1200 HP and I won't have it any other way... like I said... im nucking futs. I'm sick. Get me a doctor.... wait... I am the doctor! Ha!:eek::eek::eek:

So I was planning on adding another car to the collection today but alas it wasn't meant to happen. Looked at an 88 AMC Eagle wagon last weekend in the wet and dreary sky and the price seemed not too far off. Headed out today to make a deal and it it looked a lot worse. Rust from places I didnt see first, milky oil, ect. Motor issue didnt bother me since I was told it had some blowby and wanted to rip the 4.2 AMC out and do a 5.3/4l60e swap but. Said what I wanted to pay, guy took it as insulting and I dont own an AMC.

Its funny when people brag about how a car has had nothing but good owners for 25 years but the car is a pile. Maybe its just me but when a car has no exhaust past the cat with a downturn, no headliner, ripped up seats, broke hood latch, shot door hinge pins, wore out motor, bent bumper, surface rust starting in the doors, and didnt take the time to wash the dust off the car, the owner obviously isnt somebody that cared about the car. Just because it runs and drives and is 25 years old doesnt mean its worth anything.

The search continues for fun 4wd winter beater!

I've been wondering, if my Doctor wrote a prescription for medical grade Nitrous Oxide, would my Medicare drug plan would pay for it? :p Dr Frankenstein might be able to do it. Anything goes in South Florida, the Medicare fraud capital of the country.

I've been wondering, if my Doctor wrote a prescription for medical grade Nitrous Oxide, would my Medicare drug plan would pay for it? :p Dr Frankenstein might be able to do it. Anything goes in South Florida, the Medicare fraud capital of the country.

ya know, your ticker might be getting a little slow too....... i should perscribe you some Nitro to help that out :D

Tonights project was a success.... if not as boring as ever

Attachments

• 1383097042952.jpg
    1383097042952.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 99
What motor is that Aj?

Also I'm back guys sorry got a little demotivated with the buicks...

Now I'm busting lsx heads...

Sent while waiting for boost to build...

What motor is that Aj?

Also I'm back guys sorry got a little demotivated with the buicks...

Now I'm busting lsx heads...

little ol big block chevy.... nice pile-o-crapola with some lipstick on it.

demotivated on the buicks? nah.... if they were easy it wouldnt be worth it!

Yea I know man its ok though this won't happen again.

Well guys, I sold the car today :< 1100$ is all I could manage to get for it in the time I've got. I guess my Nissan is more important... You guys have been great and will hopefully see the new owner her on the board...

As for me, I think I my going to get a 66 cadillac or a 73 Monte Carlo next, because bricks are expinsive neeeedy cars, but I love em and watched the owner do a burnout in it, and I was actually suprised it did I'd well (sucks I didn't get a vid of it)

All in all take care Yo!

Cars=money. If you cant do EVERYTHING yourself or pay somebody else to do EVERYTHING I would stay out of the hobby. Trying to cross over never works because it gets expensive fast when you pay somebody else to do it. Just saying, if you dont have the shop capabilities to fix the buick you shouldnt get into anything else. If you cant fix it if the crank snaps in half I would stay out of it.

It was a learning experience kid. Right now it's not within your scope of abilities but in the future it may be. Once you get older you will be able to look back and start another project and this one will serve to help you do that one.;)