Before Black BS'ing thread.

With all the talk of H bodies I want to get one to put my supercharged 3800 in. Now that would be fun! 400ftlbs in a small package and hardly any weight.

They make transport trucks for a reason! Haha! Unfortunately the last thing I need is a 4th gen without a motor, and a Skyhawk witch I wouldnt be able to drive in the winter at all especially when I dont even have a winter car and it snows 6 months out of the year here. Bah!

If its still around next summer I might have to look into it a bit more.

If you remember I had to make mine Matt. I got rid of the bypass though.;)
DSCN0002.JPGDSCN0003.JPG

It's not needed if you've got the heater hooked up and all it does is put more heat back into the engine. When I eliminated it on the Skyhawk it dropped the coolant temp 20 degrees in summer weather but didn't effect the heater in the cold times at all.;)

How did you cap the port on the back off the water pump that feeds the bypass?
BTW, that oem thermo-housing is rare and no longer available. The replacements are cheap cast.

Can't seem to find t state housing I only seem to see it in garage when not looking for it.
that's the way it always is. you see it one day the next day you cannot find it. today, i spent 2 hours to find a face shield for grinding. lets just hope this bad weather passes