Before Black BS'ing thread.

Ive got more rear end than I know what to do with. o_O

picture020_zpsc84031ae.jpg

Not really. It would be nice to be light but the car should be running deep 9's and doesnt have trans brake and needs to hold it on the line so hense the large brakes. It is also hard to find disks in a 5 on 5 pattern not custom.

Are you saying it needs more reinforcement or it is too heavy? Or just wondering?

Not really. It would be nice to be light but the car should be running deep 9's and doesnt have trans brake and needs to hold it on the line so hense the large brakes. It is also hard to find disks in a 5 on 5 pattern not custom.

Are you saying it needs more reinforcement or it is too heavy? Or just wondering?
Try Speedway motors in Licoln Nebraska for those rotors alot of hor rods run5on 5 wheels

hi everybody ! i just joined / re-joined the site & happy to be reading all sorts of tech talk on these carbureted turbo engines ! i was able to find & buy back my favorite old turbo buick recently that i was forced to sell in feb of 07 ... will be posting some pictures soon but its the clean 1979 turbo lesabre sport coupe that used to be owned by dean butterfield who had it featured in hemmings muscle machines magazine back in spring of 2004. are there still any other lesabre guys around ? take it easy , steve in dallas

hi charlie ! i drive from farmers branch to the west side of cleburne every weekend , we will have to meet up sometime ! i just drive my truck out there though while the buick is at home in her garage. nice meeting you , steve rieckhoff

I work most weekends but I work at the petro travel center in Carls Cormer so if you're down here you're welcome to stop in and say hi.;) Also remember that this years power tour starts at Cowboy stadium. It's in June so you've got plenty of time to plan for it.

Shhhhh.................. were keeping it quiet in here!
I work from 0800 to 1600 (hopefully :rolleyes:) and am off Saturday and Sunday. Got a nice 6.63 lb beef roast to smoke so you guys come on down for some barbeque and maybe a few beers. I've even got some homade wine if you dare.:p

Dammit Charlie, always got to tease the boys thats is fars away from you! whats up withs dats!

LOL

Its just good to hear ya working Brother.... its hards times these days.

But for me today........ prepair the Skyhawk for scrap. she is finally going to meet her maker if somebody dont come get it!

No class for a week means Im planning on getting a lot done. If only there wasnt still 3 ft of snow. It refuses to warm up, really sucks. Its 25 though so at least I can stay outside all day and actually do something.

Yeah, the air shocks are flat. Theres a 455 Olds, th375, 2004R, few Cutlass bumpers, and a few other things in there. Not to mention the trailer is fairly heavy. Spent a while digging the trailer out and pulled it out with the 4wd tow rig, haha. I think the springs are a bit overloaded......

picture001_zps95755f6f.jpg

hi everybody ! i just joined / re-joined the site & happy to be reading all sorts of tech talk on these carbureted turbo engines ! i was able to find & buy back my favorite old turbo buick recently that i was forced to sell in feb of 07 ... will be posting some pictures soon but its the clean 1979 turbo lesabre sport coupe that used to be owned by dean butterfield who had it featured in hemmings muscle machines magazine back in spring of 2004. are there still any other lesabre guys around ? take it easy , steve in dallas

I just rescued one up here in Central Montana...very excited to get it going!