Before Black BS'ing thread.

Ugh, I feel like I should go home this weekend and finally swap the rear gears on my cutlass but I think I killed the converter in my firebird last weekend at the track so I should check that and I also should do work for my classes. Ugh.....

Ugh, I feel like I should go home this weekend and finally swap the rear gears on my cutlass but I think I killed the converter in my firebird last weekend at the track so I should check that and I also should do work for my classes. Ugh.....

I hate that "life" feeling myself sometimes, wanna do the work, but sooo much in the way it seems impossible sometimes!

Anyone have a vac advance Distributor? i am looking on ebay for one their $40 used and $190 new i just dont want to deal with ebay or get the wrong part... lately ebay has been having alot of bad sellers. also the new scam (no one buys from china because most of the stuff you get doesnt work) they say it in CA but come in a package from china.

lol....... im one of the biggest peddlers of chinese parts on ebay...... its all about quality control and how much you trust your factory.

I do indeed have a dizzy.... talk to me brother....

Got a new job today!!! NO more working on a cold ass runway for 10 bucks an hour. New job is delivering parts for an Aerospace Machining Shop delivering parts for Boeing, Lockheed Martin, and individual airlines. May get lucky and hear they do engines as well. I can finally afford to save money to work on my car.

Happy Birthday Matt,

And Congradulations Charlie!!! were both in the same boat, and hopefully it stays afloat!

BTW Im still waiting word if that engine is for sale, and AJ, what are you asking for for the COntrol Center?

Finally finished up that corvette ive been working on.....

2a4.jpg

Theres one of those C3 vettes in town I looked at with a BBC and wow it was cramped. Had some tall valvecovers and a small brakebooster and it barely cleared.

Theres one of those C3 vettes in town I looked at with a BBC and wow it was cramped. Had some tall valvecovers and a small brakebooster and it barely cleared.
ya! and this customer wanted a BBC.... but i was like noooooo way jose! its a pain changing spark plugs now, I cant imagine with a BBC.