Before And After Buying a Car or Car parts Please Visit The Feedback Forum...

Jesse

Administrator
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=60

If you are interested in buying a car or car parts from a fellow TB.com member or vendor please stop by the feedback forum and see what other members have to say about there buying or selling experiance with a potential seller or buyer you are looking to do business with.

Also please dont forget to leave your feedback after you are done with your buying or selling experiance , good or bad , because your feedback will be helping the next potential buyer &/or seller.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW THE RULES & GUILDLINES OF THE FEEDBACK FORUM.

If anyone has any problems or questions please pm or email me directly.

Thanks
Jesse
:cool:

RE; Good idea. Also as in my case some one stole a trans and heads I

Bought form a fellow member. Had them I thought stored with anoter party.

P.S. Gone. Taking him to court. This would help I think. .......Rob

I am honest to a fault. I've bought for 10 years. Only one problem. I am selling parts to raise money to keep my car.I am slow with camera. I stink at it. just got it all done last nite. Wanted a strong driver.,
Well wife put me in hell with spending. So I'm in a stressful situation.
Aside from shooting her any ideas?My GN is not sold But is so perfect at 5,100 org. mi. hard to drive. Shake...Rob

New GN Owner....

Found a GN on the site. Made contact and bought the car today. TIM87TR was the previous owner. Found him upfront and honest to deal with.

Thanks Tim for taking the time to go over everything with me. Ignorance is a temporary situation. The time that you took to share your knowledge helped the transition.

Thanks Again

tvelotta