Been a while.

HYBRIDT

Hey guys, long time no see. What's new? I was hoping someone locally might have some parts they might be willing to part with on the cheap. I need
-a stock intercooler, or a stock location performance intercooler with brackets. (shroud I can make, but brackets are needed)
-center console top (all the metal parts)
-t-top plastic trim
-blue interior upper door panels
-blue T seats

I need to get my car back together after 5+ years and I switched the interior over to blue. With the family, work and other projects time and funds are a lot shorter these days. I'm looking to put it back together more "mildly" than before and would be willing to trade some of my performance parts for more OE-ish stuff. You can email me at clean_ek@comcast.net if ya got anything.

Let me know,
Adam

Hey Adam....its been a long time. Cant wait to see that Hybrid-T back on the road.... :wink:

Bill

Welcome back to turbo world. Same ol' stuff happening...just getting older and the GN quicker:cool:

The only stock part I've got hanging around is the original chip. I can make ya a deal if you really gotta have it LOL

Sounds like it's time for another turbo buick get together. Maybe we could meet up at Clearview McDonalds hangout on a Saturday. Bring the kids and toss some burgers down their throats, they'll be happy.

Theres a guy parting out a 1984 Regal Limited with a blue interior on Craigslist...hope that helps. -Steve