Battery

Dr.rinco

I just bought a new battery and the car won't turn over. I'm getting the click from the starter and the cab light and radio still works. I don't know what to do there is no connection issue with the tips of the ground and positive.

Did you test the battery? Do this with a real battery tester... not a volt meter. You would not be the first person to buy a battery with no charge.

Just try jump start it. Make sure the cables are tight. If it still just clicks could need new starter. Usually just a loose cable, if it turned over before the new batt.

Did you plug in the single orange wire coming off the battery. This powers the ECM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is right. I reread his post and it’s not turning over. I thought it was when I read it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just bought a new battery and the car won't turn over. I'm getting the click from the starter and the cab light and radio still works. I don't know what to do there is no connection issue with the tips of the ground and positive.

Need more information to help you.

Did the no start begin with the new battery ?

Why did you change the battery? Like Mike asked....did this problem start before or after the battery change? If you had the problem before the change it could be you just have a bad starter. If it was after the battery change either the battery is no good or you have a connection problem somewhere.

I get every thing fixed I just had to cut some of the rubber off the ground cables. And got a new bateau because the old one was trash