Bates Nut Farm Turbo Buick car show 6-4-17

Rumor has it that there may be a Turbo Lou sponsored "Long Haul award" given. ;)

We are now confirmed that Classic Industries will be setting up a good sized booth at the show and should have plenty of catalogs on hand.

Just over two weeks now. Still time for Mean Chicken to go see Lou and get the Chicken Coup up and running... :shifty::chicken:
Nice going Mike, the chicken showed up at my shop Fri . with the coup handed me the keys & said you send him & was destitute, He the returned to his prime spot on the Lake Forest on ramp with his sign stating he needed donations for car repairs and thats how he intends to finance his racing program. Now your shaking me down for more donations , This is elder abuse & should be ashamed of yourself. I want everyone here to know how I'm being victimized by your treachery. You seem to have plenty of time to shake me down but none to deliver on the promise of header panels. May you roast in hell !

Nice going Mike, the chicken showed up at my shop Fri . with the coup handed me the keys & said you send him & was destitute, He the returned to his prime spot on the Lake Forest on ramp with his sign stating he needed donations for car repairs and thats how he intends to finance his racing program. Now your shaking me down for more donations , This is elder abuse & should be ashamed of yourself. I want everyone here to know how I'm being victimized by your treachery. You seem to have plenty of time to shake me down but none to deliver on the promise of header panels. May you roast in hell !

You are being victimized?:cry: This is payback for the boycott of my products and forcing me to get a "Smart" phone.:eek:
I was perfectly happy living underground and off grid with my old phone (The Millennium Falcon).
Now, I'm sure that The Man knows when and wherever I go. What's even worse is that The "Woman" does too... :sick::rage:

Thanks for the replies, guys:).

Turbo Elky, I did have my own room at Lou's, but one of his ewes accused me of something I SWEAR I DIDN'T DO!!!:eek:

JM, for the last time, it's a Cutlass, dammit!

Are there any activities planned for the Saturday before Bates?

See ya there!

Are there any activities planned for the Saturday before Bates?

See ya there!

There will most likely be a few of us going to the Donut Derelict's car show in Huntington Beach Saturday AM.

Well folks, we have a short count down of just a few days for the best turbo Buick gathering in the West, as every year it grows better in numbers and in quality of people and cars!

My pile of parts to sell and give away gets bigger every day, and will need 2 pick-ups to haul this stuff.

We will showcase some of our new and unique parts, as well as a couple turbo cars we have been working on for a few years. ;)

The "new" parts will also be accompanied with the guys responsible of their development.

Some parts will be for sale at special pricing like ported heads, valve covers, timing cover, RMI-25 and a few other items, and If you would something specific, let me know ASAP, and I will reserve it for you.

Another though I have, since there will be a few expert tech people there this is an excellent time and place to obtain good advise and tech help on mechanical and electrical subjects. We can do a one-to-one discussion, but I would also like to share this with all.

The plan would be to generate a list of items or questions which can be listed at the raffle table by anyone, and just before the raffle give-away we can share these questions and answers with everyone.

This is a great event, and we want to help it grow in numbers and value for our turbo Buick community.

Look forward seeing you all soon! :)

Nick, if you need help hauling stuff out, let me know. You know I'm there to help.

OC guys, is there any plans to meet up somewhere for the drive to Bates.

A ride out to bates would be nice if anyone wants to meet up before. So far i have a list of about 6 of us coming from cen cal.

I'll be coming down from San Luis Obispo/Pismo Beach area. Where are you guys coming from ?

OC guys, is there any plans to meet up somewhere for the drive to Bates.

A bunch of us usually meet up at the Home Depot in Lake Forest (just off the 5 fwy) and convoy down from there.