Bates Nut Farm Car show June 2nd 2019.

SPOOLFOOL2

Fiberglass bumper filler dude. (949) 433-1257
Staff member

Spring has sprung.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm ready for some Summer time Turbo Buick get togethers. We are now just over two months until the largest Turbo Buick gathering West of the Mississippi. Last year, we had a new record of 82 Turbo Buicks on hand. This year, we hope to have even more and possibly take the record of the largest gathering in the Nation. This event is free to enter. Everyone who drives up in a Turbo Buick or Turbo Buick powered vehicle will also receive a free event T-shirt and poster. Classic Buicks are more than welcome too and will receive the free goodies. Please come and help support the cause. Bring a lounge chair and enjoy a day under the trees at The Bates Nut Farm. :cool:

https://batesnutfarm.biz/

Turbo Buick vendors, bouncy house for the kids and the legendary raffle will be happening as always.
I checked the So Cal 60 day weather forecast and it looks like sun shine and good times. :)
Please tell a friend and lets rock this thing.

Mike, Eric, Nick, all the sponsors and everyone who makes this day possible.

Woo Hoo!

We will be having more of the same family friendly activities that make this event a blast for the whole family. Spread the word that this is a family event and all are welcome!

We will again have the inflatable bounce house, face painting, a revamped coloring contest, as well as two hot middle-aged M-Cees keeping things rolling along throughout the day.

For those of you on Facebook, Instagram, etc., please be sure to visit and "Like" the event sites and pages as the vendors get all tingly when they see the number of peeps we have in our community and tend to be even more generous.

See everyone there!

=Eric

Last edited:

It's a good thing that there isn't a farm animal sex offender registry or you probably wouldn't be able to get in! The terms of you parole would surely include having to stay at least 1000 feet from petting zoos. :p

Neal

One month from today is the show. Please tell as many people with Turbo Buicks about this as you can. We don't care what condition the car is in.
This is not a car show. It's just a gathering of nice cars and great people, sharing in the passion.
Pete dropped off the event shirts this week. Once again, Pete kicked ass. Big thanks.

Note: We do not try to make money on this show. If we have extra, it goes into next year's event to make it better.
Our goal for this show (and we hope yours too) is to take the title of having the largest gathering of Turbo Buicks in the nation to the West Coast.
This has never happened. As it sits now, we are a close second place behind Bowling Green. This isn't for me. This isn't for Eric. This is for all of us here. It will happen. Every year, The BG event gets smaller. Every year since we've been doing it, this event has gotten bigger (and funner). :cool:

Please help to spread the word. See everyone June 2nd.

Note: I lost a powermaster on the pizza cruise, so I gotta fix my junk.

Thank you Mike and Eric!

I have confirmed my hotel reservations the weekend of the event in Lake Forest so that I can irritate our vaunted Uncle Lou about my new build as much as possible just prior to the event.

I'm sorry my car won't be there, but I will be.

Thank you Mike and Eric!

I have confirmed my hotel reservations the weekend of the event in Lake Forest so that I can irritate our vaunted Uncle Lou about my new build as much as possible just prior to the event.

I'm sorry my car won't be there, but I will be.

You can borrow any one of Lou's cars while your here. Just tell him that I said it was OK. ;)

My favorite time of year! Getting car ready this weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After 6 months I finally have 3" Pypes SS 3" dual muffler exhaust systems in stock!

If anyone interested, let know as will only bring them if ordered.

Also have the Pypes exhaust in 2-1/2" size as well.

A limited few 3" SS downpipes are available too.

After 6 months I finally have 3" Pypes SS 3" dual muffler exhaust systems in stock!

If anyone interested, let know as will only bring them if ordered.

Also have the Pypes exhaust in 2-1/2" size as well.

A limited few 3" SS downpipes are available too.

Looking forward to seeing you there Nick!
1 SS downpipe

Should be able to make it this. Will have a cowl panel for the Raffle or will at least send it to with Nick if anything happens that can't make it.