Bates 2020 car show event pushed back two months to Aug 2nd due to corona virus.

SPOOLFOOL2

Fiberglass bumper filler dude. (949) 433-1257
Staff member
Sorry kids.

Due to the fact that Turbo Lou, Andrew Graziani, Neal Stewerd, Mean Chicken and a few more don't have Turbo Buicks yet, We need to push this thing back.

The Corona thing was kinda a factor too. Let's have an intervention and pressure these back sliding traders into returning to their Turbo Buick roots so we can spool this planet back up again.

Mike Barnard

Last edited:

750H.P.V6

Brutal 6 Racing
Sorry kids.

Due to the fact that Turbo Lou, Andrew Graziani, Neal Stewerd, Mean Chicken and a few more don't have Turbo Buicks yet, We need to push this thing back.

The Corona thing was kinda a factor too. Let's have an intervention and pressure these back sliding traders into returning to their Turbo Buick roots so we can spool this planet back up again.

Mike Barnard
I'm still looking for another Turbo Regal. I did buy a Park Avenue Ultra the other day. Does this count? :rolleyes: Hopefully by August the pandemic will have blown over. We don't want to put our "Senior" members like Lou and Nick in harms way for a car show. :p

Neal

TType85

I'm still looking for another Turbo Regal. I did buy a Park Avenue Ultra the other day. Does this count? :rolleyes: Hopefully by August the pandemic will have blown over. We don't want to put our "Senior" members like Lou and Nick in harms way for a car show. :p

Neal
Just saw my old car is up for sale. I am going to have to see if I can pull some cash and buy it back....

Lil Truck

I spend to much time here....
I believe you need to add Reggie West Sr. To that list! He called me back in December and said he was out of TRs and had a new Hellcat red eye! .....

750H.P.V6

Brutal 6 Racing
Hey Mike,

Any updates on the show? I'm beginning to wonder if it will need to get postponed again since the Covid 19 infection rates are going up again. :rolleyes: I'm still working on buying another Turbo Regal too. I looked at one last weekend but didn't buy it. The guy sold it to a fella in Simi Valley named Nick. I wonder if he's on the board?

Neal

SPOOLFOOL2

Fiberglass bumper filler dude. (949) 433-1257
Staff member
Hey Mike,

Any updates on the show? I'm beginning to wonder if it will need to get postponed again since the Covid 19 infection rates are going up again. :rolleyes: I'm still working on buying another Turbo Regal too. I looked at one last weekend but didn't buy it. The guy sold it to a fella in Simi Valley named Nick. I wonder if he's on the board?

Neal

More on this in the next day or two.