Basic Hotair Info!

PICS OF VACUUM LINE ROUTING
note: OE sizes are 5/32, 7/32 and 11/32
Post #1 has this shop manual image for routing the vacuum lines vac2lines.gif

Below are pics to help visualize that diagram.
P1020503.JPGP1020504.JPGP1020505.JPGP1020506.JPGP1020507.JPGP1020508.JPGP1020510.JPGP1020513.JPGP1020517.JPG

@ShaunKris, if links in old threads give you the "OOPS" error here on the forum, copy the link into your web browser's search bar and do a "google" search. the search results will get you to the actual link.

a lot of links posted in old threads no longer work due to turbobuick.com server replacements and/or updates over the years. there was just one in the last year or so.

@ShaunKris, if links in old threads give you the "OOPS" error here on the forum, copy the link into your web browser's search bar and do a "google" search. the search results will get you to the actual link.

a lot of links posted in old threads no longer work due to turbobuick.com server replacements and/or updates over the years. there was just one in the last year or so.
Oh awesome thanks for updating me on that! I’m not exactly a whiz kid when it comes forums.

Kirban Performance sells the single hose waste gate actuator. It is listed for an 86/87. It fits the hot air cars with some simple install changes. I am running this actuator on my car with zero operational issues. The only downside to this actuator is that it will rub on the hood insulator. If you go this route I can send you the modified install instructions. Take-care- Brad
I have the GN1PERFORMANCE adjustable wastegate actuator and boost controller for my 85. I was told it would replace the factory boost controller and wastegate actuator. Can you help me with hooking up the boost controller

Why do the links go bad in these threads. Where is a good diagram of the throttle body vacuum block. Can work on replacing all the links on the first post in this thread? i couldn't get any of them to work.

Thanks in advance.

Why do the links go bad in these threads. Where is a good diagram of the throttle body vacuum block. Can work on replacing all the links on the first post in this thread? i couldn't get any of them to work.

Thanks in advance.
The site was basically hijacked / held hostage from what I understand. it has been recovered but the picture links are mostly gone now.

Thanks in advance.
Does this Help ?
DSCN0366.JPG