barrett jackson scottsdale 2019 got some gems

Can't wait to see what the 87 GN with 29 miles goes for next month. My guess would be $65,000.

Can't wait to see what the 87 GN with 29 miles goes for next month. My guess would be $65,000.
me too
we will see that would be something if it hits that number
curious on the twins

I think its pretty cool that not one but two of our cars have been preserved in this manner maybe it is auction hype but never mind that, as the history and heritage of the grand national will be presented in this manner and that someone was able to get two sequential builds is pretty impressive, must have know or been in with GM and it won't be emptying out my wallet just someone who wants this rare and unique set of cars for Buick enthusiasts to enjoy for the future IMO

That white T is nice for 155,000 miles
I'm guessing it will sell between 17 and 19 .If it goes below that someone is getting a bargain. Looks good with the 84 GN wheels

Last edited:
That white T is nice for 155,000 miles
I'm guessing it will sell between 17 and 19 .If it goes below that someone is getting a bargain. Looks good with the 84 GN wheels

Ad says 55K miles. I was wondering if there was a 1 in front. Looks pretty clean.

Check out the pinstripe on the rear quarter above the Regal emblem.

Ad says 55K miles. I was wondering if there was a 1 in front. Looks pretty clean.

Check out the pinstripe on the rear quarter above the Regal emblem.
Add says 55 k brake pedal tells a different story and the steering wheel has been replaced

wow the white limited just went for 38,500$
it has a little spool symbol in the pin strip :cool:

you beat me to it rick
so whats everyones other favorite dream car/truck
mine 68 challenger and 78 bronco