Barrett Jackson - Scotssdale, AZ 2010

Just noticed it was on, have to tivo the reply late tonight..

But there are 3 GNX's going thru later in the week not to mention several more GNs... 7 total, most I have ever seen on there.
# 70, 91, 383, 636, and then the 3 GNXs are 980, 987.1, and 1036.

Was anyone else surprised that the Gn only brought 20k I guessed 25k when I saw it come up. Also. Did all gns have that molding on the doors, bc mine doesn't :(

I think the side molding and door edge guard vertical molding were both optional.

I thought it went for what I'd pay for one low miles. :cool:

But by the time I can afford even that much, I'm sure I'll want a used Camry. :eek::p:D

Luckily I switched to it right at the right time from the Rangers massacre of the Lightning. :cool:

The lot #91 '87 GN pulled in $26K, if I'm not mistaken. (9,600 original miles)

Also saw the LeSabre GN - lot #91.1 roll across, sharp looking car, all show and no go.

It didn't close for much. I can't remember what the final price was.

The BJ website is a cluster, so I'll let you peeps find the prices on your own.

:wink:

Just noticed it was on, have to tivo the reply late tonight..

But there are 3 GNX's going thru later in the week not to mention several more GNs... 7 total, most I have ever seen on there.
# 70, 91, 383, 636, and then the 3 GNXs are 980, 987.1, and 1036.

I think that because there are several GN's and 3 GNX's that because of supply and demand, all will go for lower prices than they would had there been fewer choices for a limited amount of bidders. The prices listed included a hefty buyers commission and then when you deduct the sellers commission, the sellers get much less than the selling prices listed on the BJ website. I think you almost have to be crazy, or really don't need the money, to sell a GN at BJ with no reserve.

The lot #91 '87 GN pulled in $26K, if I'm not mistaken. (9,600 original miles)

Also saw the LeSabre GN - lot #91.1 roll across, sharp looking car, all show and no go.

It didn't close for much. I can't remember what the final price was.

The BJ website is a cluster, so I'll let you peeps find the prices on your own.

:wink:

The LeSabre went for 18k.

The guys were saying that in another 10 years these cars will be pulling big numbers... Lets see... He goes..."These cars are still just too new"

Very pleased with the coverage of Buicks by BJ. There were a few outliers, but for the most part, cars sold on the 1st day seemed to go for fair market value.

speaking of the lesabre....why did it have a turbo 6 logo? I understand the GN name, but thats 2 separate things....and there was no turbo 6 in any lesabre.

I see that an '86 GN will roll across today. (Thurs Jan 21st)

T top car, doesn't state mileage in the description.

lot # 636.

Sold for $$22k

Details:

3.8 SFI intercooled Turbo V6. One of 5,512 turbo Grand Nationals built in 1986. An un-restored survivor, two owner, always garaged and pampered its entire life. This car has been adult owned, all stock and untouched, body is arrow straight, all original excellent paint, clean Carfax and new Goodyear GT tires. Car was speial ordered new with T-Tops, manual windows and power driver seat.

Sounds like a good sale. However, I didn't see the mileage listed...

I see that GNX #78 rolls across today, Fri Jan 22nd.

Lot #980 - 4,700 documented miles. The BJ website is a steaming pile so I couldn't continue searching past lot #980.

Lot #980 - 4,700 documented miles. The BJ website is a steaming pile so I couldn't continue searching past lot #980.

I betcha we get a commercial right after lot #979! :mad:

I copy and pasted this from the GNX area of this site.

"According to BJ's website, three GNX's will go across the block in Scottsdale on Friday 1/22/10

Lot # 980 - GNX # 078 ~ 4,700 Miles
Lot # 987.1 - GNX # 452 ~ 7,000 Miles
Lot # 1036 - GNX # 275 ~ 1,200 Miles"

Currently Lot #970 is rolling across. My fingers are crossed that they show lot #980.