Barn full of GN/Buick parts

Good morning all,

I have many parts I would like to get rid of. Please be patient as I have just come to inherit these and may not know everything that I have. Please let me know if you have any questions on anything I have and I will attempt to answer them with the best of my knowledge.

Apologies for the lengthy post and not being able to list out the items.

I’m interested in these two.
Can I have more pictures of the steering wheel to see condition of the leather ?

Attachments

• 22F3B25C-CFC1-4DD3-9E70-D4E93EAA8711.png
    22F3B25C-CFC1-4DD3-9E70-D4E93EAA8711.png
    5.6 MB · Views: 76
  • BCA76AAC-919E-4C35-83AE-ED6692475603.png
    BCA76AAC-919E-4C35-83AE-ED6692475603.png
    5.4 MB · Views: 73
Apologies for not posting price. As I am new to most of these items and I am unsure of the price of many of the items. I am going to say OBO on all the items due to the fact that I hope I can give the community the parts for them to use vs them sitting in a barn.

The coil pack, that I know of, is new. I would be open to $50, if you are alright with that.
Is that 50 shipped ??

And thank you for not letting the parts sit, we will put them to good use lol

I am interested in a drivers and passengers wiper arms if the splines arent worn out. How much for those? Also what is the condition of the grey console? im interested if the plastic isnt broken.

Hello, interested in the vacuum lines and heat shield? And put me in line for steering wheel if it’s in good condition?

How much steering wheel with column & key thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk