Ball Bearing or Journal

I've Build a Stroker motor and I want a 6766 Turbo, do it really makes a difference between the ball bearing or journal. The turbos are like $850.00 apart, so if I purchase the Ball Bearing I might as well purchase the PT6870 which is 200.00 difference from the 6766*Is the $850.00 worth spending.
Be careful about what you wish for. It sure is fun having alot of power quickly. It's damn fun for a while,but one day you might find yourself in a situation where you become suddenly aware that you couldn't win a drag race on the street if your life depended on it. It turns out that you need traction to win drag races. I do have some advice for you when you get there. Fill your trunk up with all of the heaviest things you can find.

Be careful about what you wish for. It sure is fun having alot of power quickly. It's damn fun for a while,but one day you might find yourself in a situation where you become suddenly aware that you couldn't win a drag race on the street if your life depended on it. It turns out that you need traction to win drag races. I do have some advice for you when you get there. Fill your trunk up with all of the heaviest things you can find.
Get the XFI black box. Retard the ignition for traction leave it alone to scare your friends and roast tires