Back surgery

bttwracing86T

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE 6!
Everyone please keep me in your prayers I just went through back surgery. I think it was successful but I'm in a ton of pain from the incision. I need a speedy recovery I got a transmission to be put in the Gn from Dave husek. Thank you fellas
Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Thank you today has been rough the worst pain I've ever had constantly too. Had to get parents to come help me out of bed because I couldn't move.

Sent from my XT907 using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Damn man,Looking at your profile you are too young for that.Hope you recover 110%.Good Luck!!

Thanks nick I got my brother and cousin coming next Saturday night. Should bring it to April meet going to order tires in the next few days

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Ive had some nasty back issues usually sciatica pain from lifting in the Gym and amateur MMA grappling fighting. A few months back i eased off the heavyweight lifting and began some Calisthenics workout at the park. The pull ups and dips with the core all body workouts and stretches have made my back stronger and feel 2x better than ive ever felt! Not sure exactly what your issues are but maybe some therapy and after your recovery i would advise to hang from a pull up bar for a minute if possible. Just hanging then once you get comfortable start some pull ups. Best thing i ever did!