Back in the Game!

Antbankstwo3

Well, I am officially a TB owner again!!! This time of a 1987 Regal T. After being in discussions with a member here on the board for quite some time, we finally made it happen after several months. Logistically, it was a bit of a challenge, but we were able to work with each other equally so that made it all better and his willingness to work with me was fantastic.

It's a Canadian Import that I brought back the US (Seattle area). Crossing the border was actually less of an issue than I thought it would be and registering it wasn't a problem at all. My fiancé, son and I traveled up to Victoria Island (YES island and we hopped on s ferry) to explore for a couple days and play tourist and then travel up north to get the car. It was a great trip and the Regal drove so nice all the way back - especially for having a fair amount of work done to the motor. Still averaged about 20-23 mpg on my way back to Seattle from Canada )if I did my math right. LOL!

Overall, I'm happy with the purchase and love the color, especially after owning two GN's it's a nice change to go with a color l. I'm diggin' the chrome! Car has just over 59k original miles and no rust. Of course some imperfections here and there, but solid overall. I drive my cars, so I'm not looking for a garage queen. I want a road hog!

Anyways, here is a few pics of the ride below. Have a blessed day y'all and a great holiday weekend!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 158
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 169
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 161
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 158
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 166
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 161
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 162
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 160
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 162
Well, its about time. Lol. Congrats Anthony! Looks sharp! Any chance you bringing her to the islands anytime soon?

Hey Scott! Yes, it was a long time coming. Lots of things got postponed and then I got injured which delayed the process. But it all worked out. Car drives great! Enjoying it so far.

We are actually transitioning off island, so the car will remain in the Seattle area for now. My fiancé is still on island. I will be coming to visit periodically as well. I hope all is well with you.

All good Anthony. Damn, I was looking forward to seeing it on the streets here... Have fun with your new toy :)