Where can I buy roller camshafts?

my cousin told me about that ... interesting for sure ... I just do my yearly investment into my IRA... but have started looking at other options too..it looks pretty cool :cool:

If me I'd run as fast as I could away from the stawk market, no reality there at all anymore with the fed pumping trillions into it and buying billions in repo every night. Now some silver if you can find it or a bit of gold has been real money since the beginning of time. Not so much as an investment but a way to maintain your wealth against the coming high inflation.
Market down almost 2,000 today and all the crazy moves is not a sign of a stable investment.

This damn covid 19 crap, has got me a little timid right now .I read your post earlier today and was going to explored app,
at the same time covid 19 scared the $hit out of the market . When my financial planner is not pestering me about investment
something not kosher.

been using webull as well. Robinhood is stupid easy, webull has alot of info and features.

Robinhood is as easy as it gets. Just use it as a buy and hold app because it's super generic.

Unless you spring for the premium service offering, it takes DAYS for a sale to clear. You can't get out of a stock and quickly jump into another like you can with ETrade.

I use it for play money. I'll dump $100 in. When it turns into $200, I cash it out and take the girlfriend out to dinner.

Until you're maxed out on tax-deferred vehicles, it's a novelty.

Perfect word, 'novelty.'

It is effective tho, i wish Robinhood was around when I was a teen.

I think you went around the block too many times and that's why it takes days for your sale to clear? I got a day trading warning on my first day, they said one more and I cant trade for a week or something. Other than that I can sell one share and buy another immediatly.

If anyone is going to check them out click the OPs link and you'll both get a quality share. I got Ford when I signed up. Hey! Five bux is five bucks lol.

Just use TDAmeritrade no commissions anymore. Robinhood app was down when the markets crasshed and no one could unload. Look it up there are some lawsuits out there for this. People got screwed big time.
Webull is good but its china owned. I had all 3 and now only use TD