B&B spark plug wires R6-10-48402TC

Benny04

So I've been looking into plug wires for the TTA, since mine are cracking, I saw these and they looked really nice, but id like to know if anyone here has any experience with them? These were my alternative to MSD.

Not many here run those. Don't know why, they are very good wires with very low resistance and look good imo. I've been running those wires for many years. I measured the resistance and posted it here several years ago. The only thing I don't like about them is the price went way up compared to when I first bought them.

Not many here run those. Don't know why, they are very good wires with very low resistance and look good imo. I've been running those wires for many years. I measured the resistance and posted it here several years ago. The only thing I don't like about them is the price went way up compared to when I first bought them.
Well I suppose they are first on my list, I like that they are made in house and custom. They look beefy. Did you have any problems with installation? Or were the wires proper length, etc?

Well I suppose they are first on my list, I like that they are made in house and custom. They look beefy. Did you have any problems with installation? Or were the wires proper length, etc?
Zero installation issues. Lengths were perfect on my Buick.