Awful Quiet in here?

When an electric motor wears out the amps/current draw gets too high. This burns things up,relays wires,contacts etc. You can never be too big on grounds. I run an extra ground on my dual fans,this bypasses the factory connector.

Once upon a time I had a pin get so hot it pulled out of the connector,fan did not come on,coolent guage was broke........you know the rest of the story. This was on a road trip,I figured it out fixed it and learned my lesson.

When an electric motor wears out the amps/current draw gets too high. This burns things up,relays wires,contacts etc. You can never be too big on grounds. I run an extra ground on my dual fans,this bypasses the factory connector.

Once upon a time I had a pin get so hot it pulled out of the connector,fan did not come on,coolent guage was broke........you know the rest of the story. This was on a road trip,I figured it out fixed it and learned my lesson.

Cleaning it up seems to have prolonged its life for a few extra days. Took it out for about an hour and a half down to the beach Sonic then up and down the strip a couple times. Fan kept running and didn't blow any fuses. My new fan will be here Wednesday. So all is well after that.

Finally got to run someone who wasn't in a Mustang! I was just about home (Kentucky and VA Bch Blvd) and stopped at the light. In my rear view I see a couple expensive blue headlights low to the ground. What to my wondering eyes appears, but a black '08 Z06 Vette. We hit it at the light and went to about 90 mph before getting out of it. Had him by about a car and a half at that point. By far the best street run I've had. It was close off the line (as my rear end was wiggling a bit), but once it completely hooked up, it was pulling for the rest of the way.

Ahhhh... Those are the kinds of runs I look forward to. Fun stuff....