AWESOME JAY! GREAT JOB!

Thanks for getting the vendor banner ads back up. I like the way the ads rotate constantly when you are on a page. BUT, the links for them are dead. Click on the banner and it doesn't bring you anywhere.

Yea.. Shane is gathering me a list of current vendors and banners and then Ill fix all of it. Those are just placeholders for now.

Wow the new colors and layout look great...nice job Jay and to all involved!

My only question is about the Turbobuick.com banner at the very bottom of the screen....is that a lowrider Regal?:eek:

You werent supposed to see that. Im looking for another one to replace it with.

Very Awesome. Really like it. One thing that has changed is that if you do a google search and an image comes up from this website now when you click on the link it goes to the general area, i.e. turbo lounge, tech, page instead of the actual thread like it used to.

Quick improvement:

- When you start scrolling down (forumhome/thread/post) a little icon will apear on the bottom right of page, click on it will get you back on top immediately. It may save your time in many cases.

Regards

Love it! Especially the alternating colors separating the threads, kinda like an accounting ledger.

A huge amount of changes for youse guys (ya'll) to implement and keep up with over the past month with no discernible down-time! :cool:

:rolleyes: If I had one thing to "gripe" on, it would be the crappy selection of smilies...

Thanks!

So in forums with read post the 6 is grayed out, forums with no post it's in color. Not that it's a problem but it's the opposite of what I would expect.