Autometer Digital gauges and some SBC intake, carburetor and misc. parts.

VenomGT

That Youtube Guy
I recently sold my other project and freed up a bunch of parts, the oil pressure and water temperature gauges were purchased new from jegs on 4/28/16, I switched to the ones I removed from the car I sold.
Prices are shipped unless otherwise noted.

-SOLD Digital Sport-Comp 6327 Oil Pressure Gauge works and looks like new. SOLD

-SOLD Autometer Digital Sport-Comp 6337 Water Temperature Gauge. 6 months old, removed to switch to blue ones. Works and looks like new. You get the gauge, wiring and sensor with adaptor. SOLD

-SOLD Autometer 6178 wideband O2, work and looks like new. Maybe 2000 miles on the gauge/sensor if even that. You will need a bung for the sensor. SOLD

-3" to 2.5" 12" long Flowmaster clamp-on exhaust tips (rolled tips) $70 for the pair shipped. OBO.

-SOLD Edelbrock 75013 Nascar Edition. SOLD

-SOLD Street Demon 1901, Calibration kit and Throttle and kick down bracket $250 shipped all together or as priced bellow:
-Street Demon PN: 1901 SOLD
-Calibration kit PN: 1921 SOLD
-Throttle and kick down bracket PN: 1953 SOLD

-Wolf Brand Nose cover has a broken clip but doesn't affect fit. Best offer. PM me your number for pictures.

Last edited:
Everything left is OBO, want it gone so just make me a reasonable offer, worse I cause is I say no or counter-offer.

Exhaust tips and Nose cover still available, everythingb else is sold. Make me an offer.