Autolite 104's fouled

sdteb

trying to get it like you
Ok, ecugn, champion heads , all the goodies in the motor, went 9's on q16 in 2009, put the motor in the Limited for my daughter, and its fouled number 2 and then a month later, number 5, mainly street car, but we go beat on it at the track a couple times.... runs, great, except when it fouls a plug.. :( wrong plugs?

Brisk DR12S . Maybe one step colder , but I would start there . I run Brisk plugs . Summit has them .

Ok, ecugn, champion heads , all the goodies in the motor, went 9's on q16 in 2009, put the motor in the Limited for my daughter, and its fouled number 2 and then a month later, number 5, mainly street car, but we go beat on it at the track a couple times.... runs, great, except when it fouls a plug.. :( wrong plugs?
Attached is an Autolite spark plug cross reference chart. Like Mr spool said in a earlier post- I would not run 104 plugs on GN1 aluminum head bc they are tapper plugs which should not be ran on GN1 or TA aluminum heads. Need a plug with a crush washer such as the NGK R567A- 7 to -11 or the Autolite AR3931 to AR3935. Those plugs are 7 to 11 heat range plugs which is good for high boosted applications. Just my two cents concerning the matter- good luck with your project.

Haulz A

Attachments

• Autolite spark plug cross reference chart.JPG
    Autolite spark plug cross reference chart.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 79
Brisk DR12S . Maybe one step colder , but I would start there . I run Brisk plugs . Summit has them .
Only plug I run these days😉
Advantage= you can go colder for serious power and not foul out while idling or part throttle street driving,
Also works with a stock ecm👍
Best plug I've tested so far

Only plug I run these days😉
Advantage= you can go colder for serious power and not foul out while idling or part throttle street driving,
Also works with a stock ecm👍
Best plug I've tested so far
Brisk is an excellent plug for high horse power applications and great street driving as well. It really comes down to how well of a tune a car has @ idle, cruise , WOT and the type of fuel used which will directly determine the life of the spark plugs. I always install new set of plugs when racing my car- just a little cheap reliable maintenance.

Haulz A

Brisk is an excellent plug for high horse power applications and great street driving as well. It really comes down to how well of a tune a car has @ idle, cruise , WOT and the type of fuel used which will directly determine the life of the spark plugs. I always install new set of plugs when racing my car- just a little cheap reliable maintenance.

Haulz A
Cheap reliable matinence
You have jokes today😂😉👍
I remember cheap miss those days lol

I run autolite 104 @ 32 psi and drive on the street with them no problems. My gap is 25 thousands. I also ran autolite 103 but those fouled out quick. You can also run a gasket style plugs with the champion heads.

I run autolite 104 @ 32 psi and drive on the street with them no problems. My gap is 25 thousands. I also ran autolite 103 but those fouled out quick. You can also run a gasket style plugs with the champion heads.
Think the op is talking e85.
On pump gas alky the 103s did fine around 30ish psi depending on cylinder pressure/compression