Autocross In Car Video

BuickMike231

60% of the time, it works every time.

Hey guys, here is a video from yesterday at Texas Motor Speedway. We had our second autox of the year (in the pouring rain) and I took my second win! I beat a 2011 and 2005 Mustang by 5.4 seconds in the wet, so the GN is undefeated this year so far!

Enjoy!

Mike

Awesome! Makes me want to give my GN a go at an autocross event. Maybe when I'm done with my suspension and brake rebuild/upgrades I will....I think you may have covered this in an older thread but what tires are you running?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Nice, and in a ttop!
What suspension/body mods do you have?

Hey guys thanks for the responses! SlickTR, you should definitely give it a shot, it's a blast! I am running the BFG Rivals, which are one of the best street tires out there right now. They are very impressive. Jerryl, right now I've got all the frame braces, the Rival tires and Ride Tech single adjustable coilovers. Other than that, the suspension is stock down the original bushings! And representing the T Tops for sure! Notacarlo, I usually just put it in D and go...let it shift where it wants. Most of the time it'll stay in 1st and 2nd but I give it the option to go to third if it wants. I think I've only hit third on the Texas Motor Speedway road course though!