Auto Zone heads up on O2 sensors

Turbo Keith

TURBO KEITH
They have got Bosch O2 sensors for like 22.99$ but with a 20$ mail in rebate , I know some run Denso but for this price its worth sticking a few in the tool box . I'm running them on both my cars with no issues . Just a friendly heads up

They have got Bosch O2 sensors for like 22.99$ but with a 20$ mail in rebate , I know some run Denso but for this price its worth sticking a few in the tool box . I'm running them on both my cars with no issues . Just a friendly heads up
exact part #? Ill order a few.

IMG_1518.jpg

I also found out today they have the same rebate on the Denso brand , Only difference is the Bosch has a lifetime warranty and Denso is a one year .

I had a guy tell me you could only buy one a day to get the 20$ rebate but I don't put alot of trust in what some of those guys tell me LOL

Do you have to go in the store or is it online ? I looked at the ad but didn’t see it.
I went to the store , its one bout 2 min from my house here in North Ms and they was telling me about the rebates . They know I have two cars and O2's are good to have extras

Update : you can buy one Bosch a day for 21.99 and get the 20$ rebate but the Denso you have to buy two to get the 20$ rebate . The crazy thing is the Bosch has a life time warranty and the Denso has one year .