Auto transport recommendation

nwarky

As the title states, has anyone used an auto transport service recently that they would recommend? Need to find someone and would prefer to use one with a recent good report from a board member. Thanks.

Dean

As the title states, has anyone used an auto transport service recently that they would recommend? Need to find someone and would prefer to use one with a recent good report from a board member. Thanks.

Dean

I used Exotic Car Transport (http://www.exoticcartransport.com/) out of Orlando, FL back in July to ship my GN. I opted for enclosed transportation (cost a bit extra). Easy to deal with and were able to deliver the car a week ahead of schedule. The driver contacted me the day before delivery to arrange the drop-off time. He had the car unloaded and ready for me to enjoy by the time he rang the doorbell. Overall, I was very pleased with the experience.

I've used reliable and had no issues with them. Used them to transport a old truck from ohio to Texas.

I had good experience with Pilot Transport. Met most of their guys on Power Tour last year as they are a major sponsor. I believe they hooked GNGal up to get home last year after she had brake issues along the tour. I shipped my Cadillac from CT to TX with them after that and it was a very easy and good experience. Their drivers seem to actually give a crap about the cars they are hauling too.

I've used A-1 Auto Transport, Inc. in the past and been happy with them. They do the whole free cost estimate thing and even if you don't want to use them, they have directories for most locations in the U.S. that include other good options in the area. Definitely a good place to start in my opinion. Other companies I've heard good things about are United Road and DAS (Dependable Auto Shippers).