Augusta, Ga police seized

jcawley3

http://www.govdeals.com/index.cfm?fa=Main.Item&itemid=922&acctid=2684

Went by and looked at this the other day (when the bid was $3100) the car idles very smooth and quite. has 60lb injectors, TT chip, adj fuel reg, scan master, lots of gauges, new A/C comp in trunk, new A/c lines in trunk, 4 center caps in trunk, I believe the car is a 84 with the 86/ 87 engine swap. It has a terrible cheap paint job on it..... it could be a nice buy if they would stop running the bids up.

It's gone up more since you posted...
With some love it could be a nice car. Sell the rims, yuk.

yes the rims are terrible.... its to high for me to entertain..... I was hoping it get it cheap.. they had 8 cars from the same guy. all of them had the big wheels. but they had big $$$$$$ motors in them.

I see they still have the Vanishing Point Mustang up for auction. The last bidder never showed up for car. It went up to 37k:eek:. That Buick is pretty rough.

wow over 7k now....... I would say its no longer a deal now.... no way I would pay that much for it.

i did the motor swap on this car 4 years ago.... its definitely worth 7600.. its a rust free great running car...

I saw someone on here complementing those very wheels not too long ago. Don't remeber who it was and I can't find the thread now but I remember thinking how gehtto they looked. Those gotta be one-of-a kind because they are SOOOOOOOOOOO uckin' fugly. :p