ATTN NC TAI RACERS

Sydwyndr

Admin
Staff member
I would like to change the format for North Carolina. As everyone knows TAI is a fantastic group of people and we enjoy and love what we do..... I would like to run it Grudge Style

No qualifying with instant green only!!

Friday:
Call outs!!! If there's someone that you'd like to call out and put on the trailer on Friday you're free to do so

Saturday:
Everyone that's entered and paid to race will draw a number. You will not know who you're supposed to run until the numbers are drawn. In the event of an odd number there will be a By-run that will also be added to the draw.

If everyone will agree to this format for the weekend I will pay a guaranteed base purse of $1,000 win / $300 r-up not including any additional monies and or items gathered for the payout.... we are all about having fun so what say you? :)

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Sounds LIME FUN!!!

One thing... to CLARIFY...Friday is for CALL OUTS FOR MONEY... basically to test your car

Saturday is for your Prize money Grudge style!!!

Instant GREEN FOR BOTH!!!

Basically the call outs are your time trails

On Sat they want to just pull random pairs out of a hat... so you don’t know who your racing round by round... don’t you watch Stteet Outlaws... it’s should BE FUN!!!

On Friday Call outs and BETTING!!!!

On Saturday last PERSON STANDING WINS THE PRIZE MONEY!!!

I believe Clint is putting up a $1000 to the winner an $300 to runner up!!!

Sounds like a fun format. Good luck guys and of course gals! ;)