ATTENTION: NICK MICHALE/ARIZONAGN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you personally had issues with Nick and his work that he has done for you yourself??

This is exactly why I closed this and the previous thread. Then, you felt the need to reopen it, went to Shane, to get it done.
Deal with it...I'm done.
Did you ask the OP were they satisfied and would like to have this issue closed OR did you just take it upon yourself to close it? It was also brought up that someone made a statement simply because a previous thread had been locked. There's no sense in locking threads if it's not out of control.... if a thread is out of control then handle it accordingly

No, he did not come to me. Clint and I spoke about this thread when it was started. I said LET IT RUN IT'S COURSE. So when the thread was closed, as I told you the log did not show whom did it, we were simply trying to figure out whom closed it. I was out of the office and asked him to reopen...

Did you ask the OP were they satisfied and would like to have this issue closed OR did you just take it upon yourself to close it? It was also brought up that someone made a statement simply because a previous thread had been locked. There's no sense in locking threads if it's not out of control.... if a thread is out of control then handle it accordingly

I was looking at the interjections by others, and thot it had run it's course.
That not a sufficient reason? Evidently not.
You deal with it. You won't see another thread moderated, from here. Like I said, I'm done w/ the bs.

Gentlemen and Nick,

It’s always been my belief that a “forum” is a place where people can gather to share a common interest, a likeness, so-to-speak to learn, share and exchange ideas, information and knowledge in hopes to gain new/different perspectives…..whether good or bad, (now here’s the important part) as long as the information is both factual and relevant to the topic of discussion.

I don’t take sides and I don’t believe in identity politics, very simply, I let the facts speak for themselves. I’m sure there are many people out there whom agree with me and I’m sure there are people who disagree with me, or, if nothing else….that I’m over reacting…. And that’s fine…. Like I stated in the beginning, I’m a transparent person. I’ve given you (the reader) the facts, now you draw your own conclusion.

I’m finished with the thread. I appreciate ALL whom have contributed and to those that haven’t, I appreciate you reading, but most important, I hope you’ve all learned something.....good or bad.

Regards,

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.