Attention in the pits! Buick Race Day 2013 is April 28

How much is it to do a couple pulls at Bushers??? Is there even any slots open???

For just a couple dyno pulls with sheets is $50. There's some openings for that. PM me if your interested.

Tuning with Cal Hartline is nearing full.. maybe 1 or 2 more spots avail.

Brian

Hey - Mike

I plan on racing friday waiting to get a few parts in the mail hopefully today!! It's my understanding that they will have one lane open for just the Buicks and racing is from 5 to 11....

Is Sunday the best day to attend overall as a spectator? Can only make it one day. Thanks for any info....

I will be there everyday, just have to make the drive to and from each day since all rooms are booked.

Thanks Joe

If you want a room just go north when you get off the turnpike instead of south and there is a ton of hotels (this is the exit for cedar point). Rooms are cheaper too.

Topjimmy said:
Event reportedly rescheduled for Sunday, September 8th.

Yes...this is a def date. Sept 8th. There were a dozen or more of us still at the hotel when Roberta returned from the track with the date.

Rescheduled for September 8, 2013. Friday night test and tune 4:30PM -1 1 PM. Regular Race Program on Saturday with Renegade Race and Buick Race Day All Day Sunday and here's hotel info
Thursday, September 5, 2013 for 3-4 nights with a special group discount of $70 + tax each night
All room reservations need to be made by calling the hotel directly at 419-663-3501 -option 0, for the Best Western Norwalk or the All American Inn & Suites for $55 + tax each night at 419- 663-1922

The hotels are open 24 hrs a day and guests should ask to make a reservation in the Buick Race Day Group.