Atr stainless 3" external gate dp with pte gate and gutted 3" cat

Fat Nat

Very nice stainless atr downpipe with pte external gate. Also comes with gutted cat just pulled from a customer's car going ls
500.00 plus ride

Attachments

• D6E8D07C-5E84-4F49-BED3-91C32E68AC94.jpeg
    D6E8D07C-5E84-4F49-BED3-91C32E68AC94.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 213
  • 8720BBB4-9948-444D-AF15-382951E19991.jpeg
    8720BBB4-9948-444D-AF15-382951E19991.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 200
I wish I had a use for this.....

ATR was such a great company. After all these years there products are still standing up which is a testament to their quality.

I wish I had a use for this.....

ATR was such a great company. After all these years there products are still standing up which is a testament to their quality.
Your 100% right. That's why when there stuff comes up for sale it doesn't last long. I have an atr single shot and crossflow exhaust in my crawlspace for later down the road

I have the ATR 3" cross flow exhaust and its amazing how nice their stuff is , I wish they was still in business .

I have a few sets of their headers and downpipes. Never had a problem. Wastegate works perfect still. Also have one of their WTA intercoolers.

I would love to find an ATR exhaust.

38mm pte gate

Thank you for the reply.

I spoke to my friend who was interested in this part, and he decided that it is not for him, so I will respectfully pass on this part.

Thank you for your time and answering my query.

-Tyler

damn..... so tempting.

I just spent a whole bunch of money at Lowes thats goin out of business though............ damn damn damn

-aaron

Great just let me know when you get the shipping information so I can keep an eye out for it

Fat Nat I'm wondering if you packaged up that drive shaft Loop yet and sent it so I can keep an eye open I haven't heard anything from you. Please keep me posted as I ordered a l bracket for the AC to header and it got lost in the mail and we're working to try to figure out where it went so I need to know when you are mailing yours so I can keep an eye on it

Jeff is a good seller you dont have to worry about not getting your parts with him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeff is a good seller you dont have to worry about not getting your parts with him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fat Nat I'm wondering if you packaged up that drive shaft Loop yet and sent it so I can keep an eye open I haven't heard anything from you. Please keep me posted as I ordered a l bracket for the AC to header and it got lost in the mail and we're working to try to figure out where it went so I need to know when you are mailing yours so I can keep an eye on it
I will let you know when it ships and will provide a pic of the tracking number. Going to probably ship on Friday I have to go to the shop to pick it up first
Thanks

thanks for an update fat nat. I'll wait for the shipping info.

Fat Nat. Did u get to the shop so you can send the driveshaft loop sent on Friday like you were hoping??