ATR Rear Sway Bar!

aggressive perf

DON'T WORRY!!, Aggressive Performance sells the same
1 3/8" rear sway bar complete with all hardware necessary to install!.

We are even offering this bar on sale right now for the price of $149.00 for the complete kit. We have them in stock ready for immediate delivery.

We are currently trying to get a group purchase together on these Aggressive Bars. Please call or email us with inquires. We will be happy to provide you with all of your suspension needs!

dont seem respectable to use someone elses name if its not coming from them

I say call it what you want but if it did not come from atr its not an atr bar even if from the same manufacture :eek:

ATR rear sway bar

We are in no way trying to disrespect ATR. We are one of the largest distributors of their products and we hope all will be well for them in the future. We are just able to sell a product that ATR is no longer going to be offering to their customers. Our intentions were not to offend anyone. We apologize if it was taking in the wrong context. This rear sway bar may always be considered an ATR part.

Sincerely,

Aggressive Auto Performance

Who gives a $**** what it's called as long is someone is offering it:confused: The ATR bar is just name branded. People call a tissue a Kleenex or a soda is a Coke, or Houston style DP......etc.
Aggressive Auto call it what you want, just call one mine. Gonna call and order one.

Originally posted by DonnieShort
Who gives a $**** what it's called as long is someone is offering it:confused: The ATR bar is just name branded. People call a tissue a Kleenex or a soda is a Coke, or Houston style DP......etc.
Aggressive Auto call it what you want, just call one mine. Gonna call and order one.

Ok I got some blown up pte 51 turbos on the shelf ... maybe I can sell them if I call them John Craig turbo's .. after all they use the same parts :rolleyes:

Originally posted by REDS HOT AIR
Ok I got some blown up pte 51 turbos on the shelf ... maybe I can sell them if I call them John Craig turbo's .. after all they use the same parts :rolleyes:

I understand what you mean especially on the turbos. All I'm saying is that the big bar is brand named, the big ATR bar. Everybody knows what they mean. I don't see any problem calling it that, even if it's made by the same company. Big Bars and 51's are two totally differnt animals. Not too much worry about a big bar falling apart during a run. I had a 52, I feel your pain. Now I've got one of these bad boys and shouldn't have to worry about that:D

I have two questions for you Bruce....

1. What would the total cost be of one of the sway bars (shipped to 61752)?

2. Can I have some more info on the used 3" DP you have in the garage sale section?

Thanks a bunch

wicked_stang91@hotmail.com

HI Tom Tom Turbo,

The total cost shipped for that sway bar would be $170.00. Also, the 3" DP on the garage sale sold already- Sorry! I haven't taken it off of there yet. If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Thanks,
Dawn

HI Blaze,

The shipping on the sway bar would be $19.00. If you have any other questions, please let me know,

Thanks,
Dawn

Hey Dawn,
You guys charged me twice for the sway bar. Which I haven't received yet, although I'm sure it'll come today or tomorrow. I'd appreciate it if that second charge was removed. Thanks

Hi Blaze,

I see where the mistake was made! I have reversed the charge for you already. I apologize about that. The sway bar is on its was to you! If you have anymore questions, please call me at the office.

Dawn