atr headers.

My ATR exhaust looks NOTHING like those. Mine (Actually Joe Chungs) are rt from ATR when they were here in town. Here is a pic of them so Im wondering what this guy actually has. To be honest they look awfully nice to be ATR. In fact I think they are worth every bit of what the gentleman is asking.
View attachment 342102View attachment 342103
I have these if anybody interested. Come complete with crack and all.
But look NOTHING like the VERY NICE SET this guy has!
WE4
916-952-9567

those are poston headers//////

My ATR exhaust looks NOTHING like those. Mine (Actually Joe Chungs) are rt from ATR when they were here in town. Here is a pic of them so Im wondering what this guy actually has. To be honest they look awfully nice to be ATR. In fact I think they are worth every bit of what the gentleman is asking.
View attachment 342102View attachment 342103
I have these if anybody interested. Come complete with crack and all.
But look NOTHING like the VERY NICE SET this guy has!
WE4
916-952-9567

These are Poston Headers,
mild steel with a hi-temp coating

So are you saying the set bpman1234 is selling are Poston’s or the ones WE4is selling are Poston’s?
we4 are poston..

I know ATR products when I see them.. my car is ALL ATR exhaust from headers to tail pipes, including downpipe

Mine are Postons? THANK YOU for that tidbit. Joe Chung brought them over YEARS ago and told me they were ATR from phil here in town Maybe Phil sold Joe Poston stuff? Who knows.. Well I have these for sale if anybody wants them but if it were me I WOULD BUY THIS GUYS SET! Nice looking then I would send them to AIRBORNE COATINGS and have them ceramic the whole set and crossover. MAN that would be the cats meow !!!
bpman1234 If nobody buys these I am interested.
AND I learned something new again today. You can teach an OLD DOG new tricks......
TURBOTERRORV6 Thanks for straightening me out on these. I always appreciate it. :D

WE4
916-952-9567